Hey Pancake

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I see you lurking down there. I'm awake right now because I sat down to watch a movie at 6pm and accidentally fell asleep. So now it's abotu 1:30 am and I'm wide awake, ready to go for a brand new day. God damn it...

So...how's it going?

I'm having difficulty sleeping so I'm just trolling around the internet, it's almost 5 am here but luckily for me I am not needed by my family till at least 3 or 4 in the evening. I'm trying to watch shitty sitcoms like Rules of Engagement to help me fall asleep... no success. Any good suggestions to watch on Netflix?

Yeah it is, I might as well give it a go, if one episode of Burn Notice doesn't knock me out.

Am I the only one who manages to lose more shit after cleaning your house or your room? I can't find my T.V remote anywhere in my clean ass room... fuck cleaning.

I know that feel.

My room is a mess right now, as is my living room. But I cleaned the kitchen yesterday, and I can't find a damn thing in it. My room on the other hand, everything I need is out on a table or my desk. It looks like hell, but it's more efficient...

HIMYM is one of my favorite shows. Start from the beginning and keep watching until you love it. It may take some time.

It's always had my interest because of Neil Patrick harris, but nothing about the show made me really want me to stop and take time out of my day to watch it, I'm starving but thanksgiving dinner is only about, oh I don't know 12 hours away.

It's always had my interest because of Neil Patrick harris, but nothing about the show made me really want me to stop and take time out of my day to watch it, I'm starving but thanksgiving dinner is only about, oh I don't know 12 hours away.

It's a very smart episodic sitcom. What really will draw you in is the characters and their differences. It is, in my opinion, a spiritual successor to Friends. Instead of 6 friends who hang out in a coffee shop, you have 5 friends who hang out in a bar. Coffee shop was under the apartment, the bar is also near the apartment. Archetypes are very similar, but branch out differently in both shows.

Jason Segel has grown on my tenfold in the last few months since watching through that show. Took me until the second season to really fall in love with it, but now I've watched through it all three times.

Well in the world of music have you ever listened to Three Day's Grace new single? I've never been a fan of them saved for their album, Red-X but this song Chalk Outline is actually pretty good.

Don't say those thing about Three Days Grace, one of my favourites. I have all for albums by them (of course in digital form, who buys CDs?).

Don't say those thing about Three Days Grace, one of my favourites. I have all for albums by them (of course in digital form, who buys CDs?).

People who obey the rules and 13 year old Taylor Swift fans?

As much as I love making my money, I would rather shell out the cash to see a band live instead of wasting it on a CD.

You want to keep good music alive? Go see more concerts.

As much as I love making my money, I would rather shell out the cash to see a band live instead of wasting it on a CD.

The wonders of technology allow you to buy music legally in digital form.

The more you know!

Shit Killam, I expect this shit from Pancake but you?

What do you Non-Americans do for Thanksgiving, is just like any other day except you don't stuff your face and watch football?

Like I said, except for Red-X, I've been able to enjoy Three Days Grace all that much, but that album has like, 6 songs I still listen to when I'm at the gym. They're a good band, but they're not all that great.

I only buy albums if I want to actually support an artist I like. That being said, I bought all the Linkin Park albums, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Sum 41, Blink 182, and Hollywood Undead, and albums that I really just enjoyed the crap out of like Red-X. If the albums are harder to find or if they only have a few hits I like like Ok Go, or Jet I pirate them. You'd be surprised how much money artists lose when people can easily pirate their songs.

Speaking of concerts, I've been to a few in my time. Warped Tour is not really my flavor of music, but I still had a great time because concerts are just fun to be at. I've also been to Motley Creu while they were good, I think that concert would have been more enjoyable if it was 1986.

How bout you guys, best concert you've all been to?

What do you Non-Americans do for Thanksgiving, is just like any other day except you don't stuff your face and watch football?

You crazy Americans always messing up the says of the week, it's THURSDAY, not thanksgiving.

only buy albums if I want to actually support an artist I like. That being said, I bought all the Linkin Park albums, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Sum 41, Blink 182, and Hollywood Undead, and albums that I really just enjoyed the crap out of like Red-X. If the albums are harder to find or if they only have a few hits I like like Ok Go, or Jet I pirate them. You'd be surprised how much money artists lose when people can easily pirate their songs.

You'd be surprised how wrong you are - say you get a £30k contract and make £1 per album you need to shift 30,000 units before you pay the record company back for the £30k loan they gave you. Albums rarely make money for smaller artists, usually it just means they are in less debt.

Speaking of concerts, I've been to a few in my time. Warped Tour is not really my flavor of music, but I still had a great time because concerts are just fun to be at. I've also been to Motley Creu while they were good, I think that concert would have been more enjoyable if it was 1986.

How bout you guys, best concert you've all been to?

Musically? Radiohead

The absolute best gig I've ever been to was Basement Jaxx though - fucking amazing gig.

Like I said, except for Red-X, I've been able to enjoy Three Days Grace all that much, but that album has like, 6 songs I still listen to when I'm at the gym. They're a good band, but they're not all that great

I just stopped in to make the correction that the album you keep referring to is "One-X." But Yeah, I really like that album too.

What 6 songs do you listen to?

Never Too Late, Pain, Riot, Animal I Have Become, Gone Forever, and One-X.

So anyway, what's everyone's situation with a Christmas tree these holidays? Those who celebrate it do you get a real tree, one of those fake ones, or just too lazy to hook one up? I just got my grandma's tree set up in her house and boy it is so much more fun to be a kid and pick out the biggest tree you can find instead of carrying that piece of shit in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back