• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Cereal Killer...

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
So....

Who is this Cereal Killer guy? He took the time to dig up a post I made in a thread that was over 2 weeks ago & 3 pages back in the Bar Room - just so he could red rep me & call me a racist prick. Completely un-provoked bc I dont think I have ever spoken to him.

So what is the deal? Not sure, so lets allow him to explain. Maybe have some good old fun while I'm at it, seeing as how im already in a sour mood.

The post he was referring to was:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MUSLIM PROPHET.

I now patiently await a 'jihad' from your sad little keyboard.

That was from the thread where that jackass called out Haiku Hogan for his ST crucifixion sig. What a fun thread that was.

I dont care about his measly red rep, but he obviously missed the context of the post. Plus, the guy wasnt Muslim- so it wasnt really a racist comment towards him. Just was calling his 'tough-guy' bluff.

What strikes me as funny is that Cereal Killer (being the moral compass that he is) wrote this lovely post in regard to Linda McMahon:

We should capture her, tie her up on a chair and slap her; left, right, left, right....

We force her to watch 24 hrs of the attitude era and THEN we kill her.:lmao:

This is my first bar room post so I wanna make the most of it.....fuck you Linda you old bitch. I hope you die a horrible death....and Vince! You did nothing you old bastard, in your will; make sure that you sell the business to a non-McMahon, not your frikin' son or that dumbass daughter you have. Your son in-law holds back talent so he can fuck off.

Damn! That felt great. Please note that I don't been the death threats, I would never wish death upon someone.

So he advocates abuse of old women & murder? For what, Fun? Because the kid found into the Bar Room & wanted to show how cool he is? Yet he found my comment to be wrong?

Here is where I would say 'isnt that the pot calling the kettle black?'- but i fear he might just call me a racist again.

You are a jackass sir, but Jesus loves you.

Or it could attract him & now you have a new stalker to deal with outside your window...

Trust me, he will run. My penis is awful.

1336190200665.gif

Jesus Yaz, what goes on in that head of yours.

If you can find one of those that looks like an asshole, then you hit the triple threat of things I cant un-see for the day.

When you make a thread calling out someone who doesn't matter, you make them think they're important

You're actually doing him a favor by starting this.

When you make a thread calling out someone who doesn't matter, you make them think they're important

You're actually doing him a favor by starting this.

Ive been in a sour mood lately & felt that I had to publicly point out that he is a dipshit. Im sure he may think that he is important, rather than that he is a tool. Given the over-excited way he reacted to being able to post in the Bar Room, it wouldnt surprise me if he misses the point.

If nothing else, i did a good deed for the day by recognizing someone & making them feel 'special'...

eba518629e6547ff19bb203d6ffa4cfb-pug-humps-dogs-head.gif

Now, I must admit
I do the same god damned thing
So, this has hope, jack

I assume you mean call someone out for their stupidity & not that you rub your nuts on a dogs head. Either way I wont judge you. You are the king of the shit list thread, so if you want to rub up on a sleeping puppy- go right ahead, jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back