• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He's the type that makes you wanna hate Roman Reigns...

That N Word

Actively evolving
Roman Reigns has some pretty idiotic fans, but that isn't to say wrestlingmasters55 is dumb. However, it is to say he overdoes his support for Roman. Since I've been on here it's well known that I've given Roman the benefit of the doubt on a number of occasions as I feel the kid has potential. In the case of wrestlingmasters55, he's everything that's wrong with Roman Reigns fans. He's so obsessed with the kid that no matter how bad he underperforms or does wrong he'll find a way to praise him for it.

Look, it's possible for Roman to have a bad match. We've seen Reigns have bad or flatout boring matches with the likes of Triple H, Big Show, Randy Orton, and a few others. Own it! He tries so hard to force everyone to love Reigns it's sad. Roman Reigns has gotten better don't get me wrong, but let's not pretend he's Shawn Michaels in the ring, and The Rock on the mic. Get it together my dude!

Oh my god, is this a complain about another member thread? These are so rare these days! I remember when people posted this on the reg.

Oh my god, is this a complain about another member thread? These are so rare these days! I remember when people posted this on the reg.
Yeah but back then we had the people to make them fun.

Not so much anymore.

What the fuck is everyone talking about?

First guy was talking about a guy who liked Roman Reigns too much to the point that he doesn't want to cheer on Roman Reigns. Then the rest were missing the old days when a poster came on with a big rant on another poster that would go on for 35 pages of back and forth, never ending debates on who's right. The few ones I read were only good for the first few pages, then it got really redundant.

First guy was talking about a guy who liked Roman Reigns too much to the point that he doesn't want to cheer on Roman Reigns. Then the rest were missing the old days when a poster came on with a big rant on another poster that would go on for 35 pages of back and forth, never ending debates on who's right. The few ones I read were only good for the first few pages, then it got really redundant.

Cheers buddy. You're a gem.

People like who they like and dislike who they dislike. Telling someone they are a wrong type of fan is just nonsense.

He likes Reigns and his opinions are just that, his opinions. You might think he has bad matches I can think he has good matches. It doesn't make him wrong for being a true fan of the guy.

The problem is the WWE not that fans. They want Reigns over so they are doing what they as a company want to do. That is push Reigns regardless if guys like you that don't want that to happen or not.

People like who they like and dislike who they dislike. Telling someone they are a wrong type of fan is just nonsense.
I wasn't telling him to dislike him, I was saying he overdoes it at times.
He likes Reigns and his opinions are just that, his opinions. You might think he has bad matches I can think he has good matches. It doesn't make him wrong for being a true fan of the guy.
It's rare that Roman has a bad match. You missed the mark on what I was saying. If Roman Reigns or anyone for that matter has a bad match, why be so dumbfounded to say it's good. It doesn't make Reigns a shitty wrestler for having a bad match. Everybody has had a shitty match before, even a Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, or AJ Styles than had a bad match.
The problem is the WWE not that fans. They want Reigns over so they are doing what they as a company want to do. That is push Reigns regardless if guys like you that don't want that to happen or not.
I'm probably one of the biggest Roman fans on here. So doing some research on the said poster would be nice. I agree with what they're doing, and it's worked as he's now the literal undisputed Face of the WWE now. My whole point of it is not to overdo your support at the risk of your opinion itself just coming off as dumbfounded and making little to no sense as he does on a lot of occasions.

Fuck you, wrestlingmasters55 is a good poster. I green rep him all the time. Your red rep is wasted.

Fuck you, wrestlingmasters55 is a good poster. I green rep him all the time. Your red rep is wasted.
Yeah. That's why he said that anyone who doesn't find Roman Reigns Vs. John Cena a five star match isn't a professional wrestling fan. But he's a good poster.

Those calling it awful aren't insulting the ones who praise the match. Big difference. Choice varies. That's all good. But how come I am not a professional wrestling fan if I don't find a match the best?
Exactly, personally I liked the match, but everybody has different opinions. My problem with dude is he wants to force his opinion on everyone else.

A wrestling fan pushing their opinions down peoples throats?

In other news: The sky is blue and the sea is wet, We're born, we live and eventually we're dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back