• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here Are A Couple Of Guys Who Should Be In NXT OR OVW

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I was just browsing wrestlinginc.com a few minutes ago and I came across this little music video clip from an indy show: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0902/565309/views-from-the-turnbuckle-indy-talent-search/

The two men wrestling are Uhaa Nation and AR Fox and both looked impressive in the ring.

Uhaa Nation is a strange mix, though in a good way, as he's both a powerhouse and a high flyer. Nation, real name Sesugh Uhaa, is 26 puts me in mind of John Cena in a lot of ways as he's about 6'0" and weighs about 245 pounds with a thickly muscled build. He has a lot of strength but he's also pretty damn athletic. He's been wrestling since late 2009 and is best known for his time in Dragon Gate with a tag title reign with BxB Hulk.

The other wrestler in the video is AR Fox, real name Thomas James Ballester, turns 26 later this week, is about 6'0" and about 190-200 pounds. He's definitely an athletic, high flying guy that's been wrestling since 2007. He's had a lot of success in Combat Zone Wrestling, Dragon Gate & Evolve. He's the current & inaugural Evolve Champion and was the final CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion before unifying it with the CZW Wired TV Championship.

I just think these are a couple of guys worth looking at.

The Uhaa dude kind of looks like Bobby Lashley but from this clip shows he can do some pretty cool stuff.

The AR Fox guy would be an awesome addition to the X Division in TNA.

Neither one screams "star" to me but it looks like they both can put on a pretty good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back