Herbie: Fully Loaded Star In WWE

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
As reported, Lindsay Lohan was backstage at RAW on Monday night in Anahiem, California. There is now talk of bringing her in for an appearance at next month's WrestleMania XXIV.

A WWE insider told The Sun: “Lindsay spent time chatting to Floyd and a number of our top superstars. She got on especially well with former world champions John Cena and Rey Mysterio.

John and Rey both talked afterwards about how much they’d love to see her at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando - maybe even in the ring!”

This is great. Really. She wont be involved in an angle. She'll probably play a similar part to what Pamela Anderson did at W.M. 11. She'll walk somebody to the ring, pose with Cena after he wins his title back. Nothing serious, nothing that takes away from the wrestling. All the while bringing more publicity to the sport of Wrestling. And with more eyes on wrestling you know what that means? Improved wrestling. Hopefully anyway.

I understand how in the wrestling industry, they make more money by bringing in big time television, music and movie stars.. however, to me, its just a waste of time. I'm not watching wrestling, to see some ****ty actress get airtime, unless she's doing something ****ty. Even then, I'm not amused.

If Lindsey Lohan is being brought in.. picture this...

It wasn't THAT long ago they'd talks with Britney Spears about coming in and doing some type of angle. Could you even imagine some sorta fucked up match at Wrestlemania 25, next year, between Lohan v. Spears?! Sure, it'd be a complete waste of airtime and a spot on the biggest show in wrestling.. but that'd be HUGE for the company. And I'd even watch it, simply to see them go at each other.

I think this has the potential to be something good for wrestling. Both of the major companies try to bring in celebrities with this idea rarely working, see Pacman Jones for reason why. This on the other hand has a decent chance of working. Lohan is a mainstream celebrity who gets a lot of attention. As Jake said if she does what anderson did 13 years ago it'll be great. As long as she doens't try to work a match she'll be fine.

Good for the company, bad for us. People who watch wrestling doesn't give a crap about Lindsay Lohan and could care less if she is part of WM24 or not. It is just another celebrity taking up air time to help the WWE get more publicity, they tried to get Spears to do the same thing, but that didn't work out, now they got the next best thing to Brittany, Lindsay Lohan. This will attract a lot of the Pop Culture fans that watch shows like TMZ and Entertainment Tonight and may actually start watching WWE up until WrestleMania 24, so WWE's plan may actually work. I am OK with this idea as long as WWE doesn't go too far with this and it becomes a monster.

Lindsey Lohan is a bad choice for getting media attention. Yes she is a star, but after he recent run ins with drugs and rehab, im not sure the WWe should be associating with her, especially after all the steroid stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back