Help

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the dipshits I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

So what do I do about them?

I don't understand the point of this thread.

Are you adopting a gimmick where you are Fred from Scooby Doo?

Scooby_doo.jpg

Just a thought... you might want to explain what your fucking occupation is before ranting about how lazy your coworkers are. I'm just sayin'...

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole post, D? Or did you just not get it?

I thought it was funny.

Because none of us watched Scooby-Doo as a kid. And the "We drive around in a van and solve mysteries" wasn't a tip-off at all. :rolleyes:

Why have you been so anti-fun lately?

You're right, Doc. I have been.

Eh, the forums have bored me to death. Nothing new and exciting has been happening. The posters just put up the same dumb threads over and over again, the Cage sucks my balls, and the GSD might as well not even exist. Besides a few gems that have been posted in the GWD section, there's really no reason for me to post anywhere about anything except to show my disdain.

You're right, Doc. I have been.

Eh, the forums have bored me to death. Nothing new and exciting has been happening. The posters just put up the same dumb threads over and over again, the Cage sucks my balls, and the GSD might as well not even exist. Besides a few gems that have been posted in the GWD section, there's really no reason for me to post anywhere about anything except to show my disdain.

See that's the thing D, That joke was meant to cheer people up. And you made me feel like an ass. ;_; My psychic powers knew you were upset, and when I subconciously try and cheer you up in the form of a Scooby-Doo joke, you shit all over it.

Where's the love?

I, personally, thought that was pretty fuckin' funny. It works, because it takes you a second to figure out where you are going, but then the payoff is totally worth it!

First, get rid of the fucking ascot, it makes you look gay. Trade it in for a badass scarf or just get rid of it altogether, either way, change that.

Second, sleep with the hot chick. Just hurry up and do it and suddenly, she'll be somewhat useful.

Finally, GET A REAL JOB! Fuck's sake, become a cop or something, since you're apparently so good at catching criminals. You might as well get paid for it. I mean, what are you? 17? 18? If you're such an expert at crime-fighting at that age, you could decrease the crime in your town by at least a quarter by the time you retire!

Also, stop sampling the stoner's weed. Then it won't sound like the dog is talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back