Help Santino with his Christmas Invitations.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwefeaturepage/features/santinoinvitations/

Here's what I got:
I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on spaghetti topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, scrumdiddlyumptious cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is defenestrating to Town' and 'How Daniel Bryan The Worm-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the onion rings from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the cerulean-nosed cell phone ,' 'Jingle action figures ' and 'Frosty the Snow weasel ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy tapping under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a hilarious Life' and 'I Saw Natalya Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your spleen by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

The mental image of Bryan doing The Worm killed me. :lmao:

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on filet mignon topped with icing and sprinkes, and hot, invaluable cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales, "Santa Claus is running to town," and "How Chris Jericho Shooting Star Pressed Christmas." Then it is time to hang the reactors from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as, "Rudolph, the teal-nosed Plutonium," "Jingle Posters," and "Frosty the Snow Observatory." While you're busy, Tamina and Santino may be busy interjecting under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladmir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as "It's a shitty life" and "I saw Melina kissing Santa Claus." So come over, warm your weenie by the fire, and most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

This is amazing.

Also:

So, come over, warm your spleen by the fire

Hahahahhah

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on Meatloaf topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, Lovely cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is Winning to Town' and 'How Sheamus Walls of Jericho-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the Guys from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the Orange-nosed Idiot ,' 'Jingle Games ' and 'Frosty the Snow Fool ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy Killing under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a Terrible Life' and 'I Saw Natalya Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your Leg by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

Well that was fun.

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on jelly baby topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, aerated cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is ambling to Town' and 'How Trent Barreta Stone Cold Stunner-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the reindeer antlers from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the cyan-nosed sitar ,' 'Jingle rings ' and 'Frosty the Snow abacus ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy procrastinating under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a white Life' and 'I Saw Layla Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your kneecap by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

That is one hell of a party.

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on Sloppy petes topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, sour cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is shouting to Town' and 'How KAVAL(YOU BASTARDS RELEASED HIM!) leg dropped-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the pigeons from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the white-nosed santa ,' 'Jingle presents ' and 'Frosty the Snow Santino's tag title ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy climbing under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a jobbers Life' and 'I Saw Zack Ryder Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your rectum by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

Mine got whacky and turned into a rant.

This was fun, lol.

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on hard-boiled eggs topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, kind cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is spitting to Town' and 'How Chris Masters Cobra-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the dinosuars from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the lime-nosed toilet ,' 'Jingle alarm clocks ' and 'Frosty the Snow dog ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy burping under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a ugly Life' and 'I Saw Maryse Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your spinal cord by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

I did 2 of them.

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on stromboli topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, amazing cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is fucking to Town' and 'How Zack Ryder Rough Ryder Leg Lariat-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the brooms from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the black-nosed bridge ,' 'Jingle tissues ' and 'Frosty the Snow computer ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy fucking under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a sexy Life' and 'I Saw Santina Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your left big toe by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on Stromboli topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, DAMN cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is submitting to Town' and 'How Big Show 450 Splash-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the tights from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the magenta-nosed ring ,' 'Jingle ropes ' and 'Frosty the Snow belt ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy wrestling under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a smart Life' and 'I Saw Hervina Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your right testicle by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on monkey balls topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, pretty cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is monkeying to Town' and 'How Justin Gabriel Wasteland-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the cowboys from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the orange-nosed plums ,' 'Jingle turnbuckles ' and 'Frosty the Snow table ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy slamming under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a ugly Life' and 'I Saw Natalya Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your genitals by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

Warm your genitals by the fire. That is all.

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on frito pie topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, bright cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is riding to Town' and 'How the miz shattered dreams-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the boxes from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the yellow-nosed tree ,' 'Jingle shirts ' and 'Frosty the Snow las vegas ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy falling under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a ugly Life' and 'I Saw kelly kelly Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your head by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

haha thats the shiz...did anyone else read that in the voice of santio or was it just me

I, Santino Marella, would like to invite you to my casa for a night of Christmas cheer. First, we will fill up on Pizza topped with icing and the sprinkles and hot, Old cider. After the food and drinks, Santino will read the classic tales 'Santa Claus is choking to Town' and 'How Kaval Pedigree-ed Christmas.' Then it is time to hang the Bottles from the tree. There are also classic, Italian Christmas carols to sing such as 'Rudolph the Red-nosed Coffin ,' 'Jingle Cats ' and 'Frosty the Snow championship ' While you’re singing, Tamina and Santino may be busy Dancing under the mistletoe. Then, to end the night, Vladimir Kozlov is sure to unspool some of his favorite Christmas films such as 'It’s a mexican Life' and 'I Saw Layla Kissing Santa Claus.' So, come over, warm your anus by the fire and, most of all, have a very Santino Christmas!

How interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back