Help Sam Buy A Wrestling Shirt - Once More!

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Last time, I got a half decent Chris Jericho t-shirt. I don't even like Chris Jericho that much. Help me not make the same mistake again.

Option number one, with a £20.43 price tag, it's Daniel Bryan's Submission Wrestling t-shirt:

80162.jpg

Number two, also at £20.43, is CM Punk's Aftershock t-shirt:

98037.jpg

Number three, we have JoMo's top rope t-shirt, at £15 and thankfully sans WWE authentic tag:

10044.jpg

Finally, at number four, is CM Punk's top rope t-shirt at a substantial £25.53:

98036.jpg

Do my mental excercise for me please.

Strictly for use as a pyjama top and at wrestling events.

That Daniel Bryan shirt is, like, vintage, I guess. Or something. I wish WWE Euro Shop wasn't the biggest piece of shit online shop I've ever seen and they did long sleeve variants.

I still really want Punk's old ribs t-shirt but I can't find it anywhere at either an acceptable price or in my size. The top rope one would do, perhaps.

Daniel Bryan's or CM Punk's second one (which is nice enough to wear in public - well, if you're straight edge).

But you need to imbue yourself with the power of SUBMISSION WRESTLING!

All I can think of now is Derrick Bateman repeatedly yelling "submission wrestling!". I bet he even does it while having sex. Or *********ing. Or walking down the street.

Yes because nWo was used from 1996 up until 2002 (obviously not in one run but you get the point) Nexus will be lucky to make it a year.

I would say either of the CM Punk ones. But I have yet to see someone with the bottom punkm one so go with that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back