• ECW Living Dangerously 1999

• ECW Anarchy Rulz 1999

• WCW Superbrawl VI (1996)

• WWF Summerslam 2000

• WWF Summerslam 2001

Results are only viewable after voting.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I'm trying to decide what PPV to watch. Help me decide.

Poll coming.

SummerSlam 2000 is weird in that if you go and take a technical eye to everything, it's not great, but if you just sit back and enjoy, it's fucking awesome. You'll enjoy it.

I don't feel like watching quality wrestling, I just want to watch gimmick match spotfests right now. I'm watching the RVD-Hardy ladder match from Summerslam '01 right now and than I'll probably watch all of Summerslam '00. Or maybe just some of it. Not sure. Maybe I should watch the Angle-Austin match from SS '01.

Fuck, now for some reason I want to watch the Invasion PPV. That was underrated stuff, brings back memories. I know its cool for everyone to love the WWE now for on here for some reason, but holy fuck does todays product pale in comparison to just 8 years ago. The shows were just so much more epic. Summerslam 2001 felt like a huge event. I couldn't care less about this year's Summerslam.

For some reason I feel like watching some DDP. Maybe I'll look up his match with Randy Savage. The one that isn't on the dvd. I think he won the match that isn't on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back