Hello Strangers.

Playin Dragon Warrior Monsters. Really wish I had snagged this from Gamestop for $6 instead of the Pokemon TCG.

Whaddaboutyou

Playin Dragon Warrior Monsters. Really wish I had snagged this from Gamestop for $6 instead of the Pokemon TCG.

Whaddaboutyou

Sucks dude, not a great deal, playing some madden, trying to write an essay!

Yep, just improving and improving, or at least trying to.

I've been all right. Nothing bad about my life really. You?

Yep, just improving and improving, or at least trying to.

I've been all right. Nothing bad about my life really. You?

Well they're certainly looking smashing and have improved even more, congrats.

Nah not too much man, just trying to meet uni deadlines and generally having fun so it's all good.

Why thank you. :)

So what prompted this glorious return?

Well, my exit was due to not watching wrestling anymore due to it being shit, but temptation got the better of me and I watched Wrestlmania, so I check the wrestling news now and again and thought, why don't I pop on to the forum!

Hi there, SK. I'm Notorious718 or just Notorious if you'd like. I just joined the forums a couple months ago and I've been making great friends on here. Nice to meet ya! :)

Hello Notorious, please tell me your username is that because of Biggie? that will always go down well with me!

Spose I could say welcome to the forum, but i've been on a hiatus for a while! Yeah it's all good fun, make sure you get involved in all the tourneys and whatnot as they are good fun!

Hello Notorious, please tell me your username is that because of Biggie? that will always go down well with me!

Spose I could say welcome to the forum, but i've been on a hiatus for a while! Yeah it's all good fun, make sure you get involved in all the tourneys and whatnot as they are good fun!

Are you a Biggie fan too, SK? I like you already, man! The "718" part of my username is homage to the area code of my hometown in Queens, NY. And yes, I plan to take part in more tourneys. The WZ Battle Arena Tournament was intense to say the least! :p

Shame the Battle Arena Tourney slowed down. I was looking forward to debating people on Onslaught vs. Rockman.EXE.

I love tha avatar.
It has to be done, a homage to TM who made me rock this badboy ever since we had it!

Are you a Biggie fan too, SK? I like you already, man! The "718" part of my username is homage to the area code of my hometown in Queens, NY. And yes, I plan to take part in more tourneys. The WZ Battle Arena Tournament was intense to say the least! :p

I am a huge Biggie fan my friend, moreso Ready to Die than Life After Death, but that's probably the same for most Biggie fans, biggie even takes up 7 places of my top 25 in my itunes! Yeah they're all good fun, try to take on a big name in here, even if you come off worse you get a lot of cred for trying as long as your not insulting and you make a good argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back