Hell In A Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just because you like the 2 superstars. I don't blame you, but as far as quality of match goes for HIAC, it's anything with Foley/Cactus jack.

Ok I Agree But I Dont Base The Match On Who I Like I Just Think It Was An Overall Better Match Because The Other Match Was 20 Min This Was 47 Min.

worst is taker vs big boss man. eewww.

best is the no way out 2000 or KOTR 98.

HBK VS TAKER

the first ever hell in the cell it was a great match with kane debuting at the end to cost taker the match

KOTR Mankind V. Undertaker: By far the greatest and most spectacular thing that i have ever seen in my life.

HOW CAN YOU GUYS POSSIBLY DISPUTE OR EVEN CLOSELY COMPARE ANY OF THOSE HELL IN THE CELLS TO THE Mankind/Undertaker match at KOTR 1998 in Pittsburgh at the Mellon Arena!?!?!?!? Mankind being thrown off the cell aftera couple good chair shots on the top of it, then coming back later, and in less than a minute of coming off the stretcher and getting up onto the cell AGAIN, Mankind getting chokeslammed through the cell, and as he hits the mat hard, the chair that fell with him hit him in the face knocking 2 1/2 teeth out. A couple piledrivers and decent chairshots, mostly small moves here & there, then thumbtacks come out, and Undertaker falls backwards, with Mankind on his back, and squashes Mankind onto the tacks. They both got back up then Undertaker immediately chokeslammed Mankind back onto the tacks. The match ends with a tombstone piledriver. With all that said, that is THE GREATEST HELL IN THE CELL MATCH EVER! The 2nd one, which comes closest out of the rest, is the Cactus Jack vs. HHH HITC @ NWO 2000, the third would probably be the 6 man hell in the cell at Armageddon 2000, then 4th would be the Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Badd Blood 97. As forthe rest, the Batista vs. HHH & Shawn Michaels vs. HHH doesn`t even come close, I havent seen the Orton vs. Undertaker HITC match yet, but i can guarentee it wasn`t even close and the HHH vs. Jericho HITC was possibly the worst HITC ever. Lesnar vs. Undertaker wasn`t even close either along with the Bossman vs. Undertaker HITC. THAT one only had one HUGGEEE thing happen, but it was AFTER the match ended. That match itself sucked.

I wonder actually I dream if they are ever going to have 1 more 6 man Hell In A Cell.

DiscoKid240 said:
HOW CAN YOU GUYS POSSIBLY DISPUTE OR EVEN CLOSELY COMPARE ANY OF THOSE HELL IN THE CELLS TO THE Mankind/Undertaker match at KOTR 1998 in Pittsburgh at the Mellon Arena!?!?!?!? Mankind being thrown off the cell aftera couple good chair shots on the top of it, then coming back later, and in less than a minute of coming off the stretcher and getting up onto the cell AGAIN, Mankind getting chokeslammed through the cell, and as he hits the mat hard, the chair that fell with him hit him in the face knocking 2 1/2 teeth out. A couple piledrivers and decent chairshots, mostly small moves here & there, then thumbtacks come out, and Undertaker falls backwards, with Mankind on his back, and squashes Mankind onto the tacks. They both got back up then Undertaker immediately chokeslammed Mankind back onto the tacks. The match ends with a tombstone piledriver. With all that said, that is THE GREATEST HELL IN THE CELL MATCH EVER! The 2nd one, which comes closest out of the rest, is the Cactus Jack vs. HHH HITC @ NWO 2000, the third would probably be the 6 man hell in the cell at Armageddon 2000, then 4th would be the Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Badd Blood 97. As forthe rest, the Batista vs. HHH & Shawn Michaels vs. HHH doesn`t even come close, I havent seen the Orton vs. Undertaker HITC match yet, but i can guarentee it wasn`t even close and the HHH vs. Jericho HITC was possibly the worst HITC ever. Lesnar vs. Undertaker wasn`t even close either along with the Bossman vs. Undertaker HITC. THAT one only had one HUGGEEE thing happen, but it was AFTER the match ended. That match itself sucked.

Exactly..When you ask ppl about hell in a cell THIS is always the one that comes first. Unforgettable.

i know that the taker/foley was famous for its two big bumps, but as far as wrestling match quality goes mixing with the hardcore environment, the best one i've seen was michaels vs triple h

the best one had to be cactus jack vs HhH
and i think the worst one was kevin nash vs HhH

Do U guyz want another 6 man Hell In A Cell? The first one was good I would like to see another one.

i dunno....my fave is definatly Cactus and HHH, followed closley by Taker Foley......and I thought the HHH batista one from last year was pretty damn good....

worst...nash HHH and the 6man one....

I like the 6-man Hell In A Cell. I thought it was good but not the best. The best for me was Taker V.S. Mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back