• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heels side will be extremally weak after WM

sMark

Getting Noticed By Management
This is not a secret - faces need good heels to go against to stay popular and make money. But look at the top spots picture right now, there not so many heels at all and guys like Reigns and Cena will need them very soon to be feed to them to stay on top.
Right now we have faces:
Cena, Reigns, Ambrose, Ziggler, Ryback, Orton - 2 of them destinied to be the faces of WWE for the next 5 years or so

At the same time the heel side is:
Lesnar, Rollins, Miz, Rusev, Kane, Show, Henry - people doesn't care at all about the last 3, Brock is part timer who will most probably not resign with WWE and Rusev is 1 trick pony so far, so this leaves only Rollins and Miz (who is destined to feud with Sandow after WM).

There is also Bray Wyatt - act like a heel, getting cheeres on constant basis.

So for all the faces above there will be only 1 good avaible to work with heel - Rollins, this could be OK if he was the guy walking away from WM with the title, but we all know it will be Reigns, and i can't see any moves by WWE to establish the new top heels right now, so Roman's run with the title is doomed to be very boring - i mean who really want to pay for Reigns vs Kane/Show/Henry/Miz on PPV? Not me.

You forgot to mention Luke Harper. That WWE Superstar is destined for big things and he already gets "You suck!" chants from the crowds. I have a feeling he is going to be a monster to be reckoned with for the years to come. All of our fan-favorites will have to sacrifice their limbs and body to get a win against him and that makes for quality entertainment.

Not too long ago we had a lot of heels and no faces, seems the WWE can't seem to get this balance right.

Rollins it would appear is going to be feuding with everyone. Reigns and Orton are after him, the Ambrose/Rollins feud isn't over yet, not by a long shot. And I think Cena wants a piece of him too. So Rollins is going to be one very busy guy.

They still have Cesaro and Harper in there as well. One of them is going to have to be pushed to the top, or Rollins will be in literally every match going.

You forgot to mention Luke Harper. That WWE Superstar is destined for big things and he already gets "You suck!" chants from the crowds. I have a feeling he is going to be a monster to be reckoned with for the years to come. All of our fan-favorites will have to sacrifice their limbs and body to get a win against him and that makes for quality entertainment.

but I got a feeling that he's gonna be a upper midcard heel. I don't see WWE pushing him to get feud with Roman or Dean or Cena. But the truth is they lack heels in the midcard too.

and everyone had forgotten about Bad News Barrett! He's gonna return as a heel and I also have a strange feeling that Dean will be pushed to heel group once roman wins the title at WM.

Let's not hope another Dolph heel turn. that will be awful!!

When you come down to the point, ofcourse WWE will lack heels in their roster after WM

The problem with Harper - he don't talk well, this means he will not work in 1 on1 top program and his usage is really limited.

Cesaro is so deep inside the jobbers hole, casuals will not believe he is a threat to any top face.

There also Sheamus who doing nothing and can be used, but he better get pushed right now for this, otherwise any feud with him will look like a totally random decision on booking team's side.

I said the same on the Reigns thread.

Sheamus coming back as heel would be good, he's been lost for a while now. Reigns would be ideal for me, Orton is much better as a heel but he seems destined to be turned face.

Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Luke Harper. They all seem to be upper-card at the minute but just short of main-event standard.

No point in speculating that far out. Anything can happen from now until then. WWE can lazily turn guys left and right in the next few months. HHH may work post-WM similar to last year. Ziggler's mainish event push could go heel quickly. Barrett may be back and may stay healthy. WWE may be giving Reigns this push simply for the attention that it is giving him which may soon turn nuclear level negative since the smarks are seeing it from a mile away. I'm far more concerned with WWE getting back to putting out anything entertaining in the next week before I think about the heel/face balance four months from now.

This is just a prediction. Who is to say that someone won't turn heel or get called up to the main roster as a heel or be brought in to the company to work as a heel? These are all plausible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back