• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heels & Faces of the IWC

Jacarr

Occasional Pre-Show
Well, probably going to get bashed 6 ways to sunday for this one but here goes.

No, there are going to be different opinions on who is a heel and who is a face poster on this site, just like in the wrestling biz, each character or gimmick has a reason to why he or she thinks they are great or why people or fans should look at them as being " Good "

I think the IWC has that same aspect as well, pretty ironic and could be a little fun as we can label ourselves in parallell with heels and faces, now we all coem on here and look at other posters and usually either have something good to say or positive, or a complete bashing occurs on someones post. Now unless someone is asking for it ( which im sure i will get some negative feedback on this thread from you " Heel " out there ) butr hey, this is the point of the thread.

Lets look at an example of this, say someone posts something about an event or situation, we the poster come on and have an opinion, either the thread is terrible and we bash the guts out of the poster, completely unprovoked, most of us would look and say, wow was there any reasoning for that?

Then you have the posters that are well known, usually have some good advice and we like seeing them around, usually in a neutral point of view with good opinions and a respectable way to voice them, instead of totally bashing them.

Do you get the idea? I dont really know how else to put this other then direct and the way i stated it, to sum it all up.

There are people on this site that are either, arrogant pricks, whiney know it alls, sensible, etc; you get the picture, and go ahead, im sure there will be a comment about me and this thread, but its not about how good the thread is, its about the truth of this IWC, I dont know what category i fall into, at one time i was a respectable poster who added some insight to someones thread or idea, i didnt go around bashing it all to hell, but i find that i am slowly turning into a heel poster on this site as i am continuously bashed for having "stupid thread ", thats ok, because throughout my heel turn i have realized one thing, everytime i hear the term IWC, im almost disgusted to be a part of it, and come on, tell me to leave, no problem, I will continue to read everyones posts and laugh about the ones i think are ridiculous and watch the hypocrites that are the IWC, not all of you, but the ones that i perosnally see as " Heel" posters, and of course, it isnt going to be the same as everyone and we will all have our opinions, but at the end of the day, when you factor in everything about your posts, do you consider yourself, a heel, or a face in terms of the IWC

Cheers

The thing is, people don't fit into the Heel and Face dichotomy. Either you're a generally good guy with some bad traits, a generally bad guy with some good traits, or you're a completely unlikeable douchebag. I suppose douchebags are the only true "heels" in the world...

Look, whether someone in wrestling is a heel or a face, they're supposed to be entertaining in some way. Real-life heels aren't entertaining at all. It's a real word, you know:

Dictionary.com said:
heel    
[heel]
–noun
a contemptibly dishonorable or irresponsible person

So yeah. It doesn't work that way. People aren't black-and-white. Everyone is some shade of grey.

Like i said, just having a little fun, either way my thoughts are the same, I see ppl i like on here and i see ppl that are just plain rude, and thats just the cover of it, which is all we get to really see, we dont see these people for who they are, just on the net, much like on TV, we dont know the whole story.

Much like some people on here who hide behind their screens and talk the talk but in real life as u put it, cant walk the walk.

You must have some posters doc, possibly even myself, which is ok, that you see posts and would like to say some pretty rude stuff, but you dont, cuz your not that kind of person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back