• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBK In ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I think this would work. He's been on Raw for years. His potential feuds are limited. He's feuded with HHH that many times that they could have a 5 star match and it just wouldn't be relevant. He's totally stale on Raw. A heel turn would cure this, but I don't see this happening.

Ideally he'd go to Smackdown. But I've heard that the reason he wont is because he goes church on a Tuesday. Fair enough. But why not send him to ECW? I know it's filmed on a Tuesday. But simple solution. Film it on Monday. Tape Heat on Tuesday. Sorted.

Somebody needs to fill the void that was left by Benoit. All the talent on ECW needs a veterain to help them out. Why not HBK? He's still one of the companys biggest stars. He can still work. And imagine what Punk, Morrison & Burke would lear from him.

I think you have something here, Jake. Although it would NEVER happen because G-d forbid the WWE would move one of their biggest stars of all time to the "C Show" Seeing HBK heel would be amazing, because I have never seen him as a heel, if you don't count the whole HBK vs. Hogan crap. And I think it would be really cool to see HBK on ECW.

CM Punk and HBK vs. John Morrison and MIZ/Elijah Burke

CM Punk making Morrison tap out to the anocinda vice (sp) and then BAM! Sweet Chin Music kick to Punk. And have them feud for a while, that would def. make me tune into ECW.

But as you said, he goes to church on tuesdays, but filming ECW on Monday's and Heat on Tuesday isn't a good idea. B/c the people wouldn't buy tickets to see 45 minutes of crappy wrestling (Heat) and then stay and watch Smackdown.

But if HBK does go to ECW, then they should film ECW in the Hammerstein Ballroom, and the last time they were there...the main event was Batista vs. ECW Champ Big Show...I was there, live. I live 30 minutes away (via subway) and that has been an experience in which i will never forget. I remember my older brother wouldn't let me leave his sight bc it was so crazy. And everyone boo'ed the hell out of Batista...and i doubt they would boo HBK...even if he was heel.

But overall, I think you have a good point here.

This is a good point because HBK has become stale on Raw. His only possibilities left for a feud are Jeff Hardy or Kennedy. Moving him to ECW would be great for the upcomers and would definitely help them learn and grow in the ring. A feud between him and CM Punk/Morrison would definitely be good. Smackdown would be my preferred choice though. He could definitely start some great feuds over there. Maybe it is time for another Draft and Shawn could just be traded in.

Smackdown does need another top name over there because we have Edge, Khali, Undertaker and Batista and Shawn could definitely help out with that. The only problem is if Shawn would actually agree to switch brands.

This is a good point because HBK has become stale on Raw. His only possibilities left for a feud are Jeff Hardy or Kennedy. Moving him to ECW would be great for the upcomers and would definitely help them learn and grow in the ring. A feud between him and CM Punk/Morrison would definitely be good. Smackdown would be my preferred choice though. He could definitely start some great feuds over there. Maybe it is time for another Draft and Shawn could just be traded in.

Smackdown does need another top name over there because we have Edge, Khali, Undertaker and Batista and Shawn could definitely help out with that. The only problem is if Shawn would actually agree to switch brands.

Sorry dude but I'm gonna have to disagree with the bold part. Sd! does not need another top name. They have 4 or 5 top names as it is.

The heels are: The Great Khali (I can't see him in the main event for a while now) and Edge. I'm sure Edge is gonna be returning at S.S. or closer to the Royal Rumble...perhaps making a surprise entrance and winning it. Until then, Batista and Taker are feuding and I see Taker beating Batista at R.R. for the title and then Taker and Edge feuding until WM...and knowing the WWE until Backlash...possible Vengeance.

They have 4 major faces on Sd! Taker, Batista, Khali and Edge. That is more than enough. Maybe after WM...then HBK or someone else would be good.

They have Flair, who should be back already!! Kane, who they wont use as the main event. Henry (I heard that he is gonna be drafted to RAW for Umaga...so then at WM...Umaga and Batista or Batista and Henry can fued...I would wanna see Umaga/Batista.

Smackdown is doing just fine.

Raw also has just about enough Main Eventers, now that Booker T is gone. They have:

HBK, HHH, Cena (Who is injured thankfully) and the heels are: Orton, Kennedy (if u think he is a heel)

Jericho is coming back, if the video's are him and he can be a face making it 3 active major faces on Raw.

And Lashley is coming back soon, I wanna see him as a heel. Making that 6 top superstars. (7 if u count Umaga) So raw is set.

ECW is in dire need of Major Superstars as i think they don't have any...bc in my opinion, Miz is a lower-card guy. Morrison should be in the intercontinental/US title picture, as well as Punk. But ECW seriously needs major people...Finlay isn't doing anything special on SD! His feud with Mysterio should be finished already, and have him come to ECW.

i don't think it necessarily has to be Shawn, it could be anyone that is established. And if you talk about people who have been on the same show well then that's Undertaker who's been on Smackdown since he changed brands to feud with Lesnar so maybe a move to Raw for Taker wouldn't be a bad idea0. And plus I feel they should get rid of ECW but if they do then I know they will waste CM Punk.

Moving Taker to raw would not be a very good idea, Taker has been with smackdown almost forever and he is basically the face of Smackdown, what the WWE should do is get rid of these different brands and just combine them into one big show like they did before. Everyone can feud with everyone and you can make better matches utilizing many different superstars. I mean think about what the main events could be. Undertaker vs HHH vs Batista vs Shawn Michaels.... how amazing would that be?

But even if they dont combine them all they definately need to get rid of ECW because in my opinion CM Punk and Elijah Burke are there only good wrestlers, John Morrison like was said earlier could challege for a smaller title or get a tag team together again because hes not that good, Miz is just an embarasement and is gettin TV time because he was on MTV. Boogeyman is also on ECW and i think he is a decent wrestler then also Big Daddy V is there too but he spends all his time fighting Smackdown superstars so why not just make him one himself?!

I don't think WWE is going to completely reschedule ECW tapings JUST so HBK can go to church. That would just complicate too many things. I doubt HBK would even go to ECW anyway, we're lucky enough to have him come back to Raw before he was ready to.

I highly doubt HBK is going to ECW. But if he does and they still integrate the Smackdown and ECW brands that would give them a ton of talent and really allowing themselves many story lines possibilities. This would give a big boost to ECW ratings and would also boost Smackdown ratings.

Sorry dude but I'm gonna have to disagree with the bold part. Sd! does not need another top name. They have 4 or 5 top names as it is.

The heels are: The Great Khali (I can't see him in the main event for a while now) and Edge. I'm sure Edge is gonna be returning at S.S. or closer to the Royal Rumble...perhaps making a surprise entrance and winning it. Until then, Batista and Taker are feuding and I see Taker beating Batista at R.R. for the title and then Taker and Edge feuding until WM...and knowing the WWE until Backlash...possible Vengeance.

They have 4 major faces on Sd! Taker, Batista, Khali and Edge. That is more than enough. Maybe after WM...then HBK or someone else would be good.

But thats my point they only have four. It seems to be that Khali is out of the main picture, so that leaves us with three men who are actually put in the main event:Undertaker, Edge, and Batista. They actually have more talent that they decide not to push.

That leaves us withcontinuous Edge/Batista/ Batista/Undertaker, and Efge/Undertaker feuds. We need more. They don't push Rey Mysterio or Finlay. They need more main eventers and Shawn could be perfect. Ugh I can only think of him feuding with Edge, Mysterio, Finlay, and Undertaker.

It would be a perfect jump for him.

The problem with this idea is that HBK would never allow himself to be moved to the be show, just like HHH, Undertaker, ect. would never except that move. HBK did not come back early to be shipped to the C show to help develope the young talent. So even though it would be nice if a superstar was moved to ECW, it will probably never happen now that the talent exchange is taking place, and it will never be a legend like HBK

HBK in ECW? No, I'm sorry it's just not gonna happen. I wouldn't even like to see it happen. HBK is RAW, he's been on RAW since the very first show. If we had to title anyone Mr. RAW it be HBK. He's a guy that will probably never get moved. RAW's the flagship, having one of your top draws leave would be just a bad decision. You're all forgetting what ECW is. It's not a brand that's supposed to be gettin a rating as close to RAW or Smackdown. It's just a brand that is made to give more time to more superstars to get over. It's a breeding ground for more superstars to get worldwide exposure. Not only all that information, but ECW has a talent exchange with Smackdown so they can easily get an established star to work some ECW events.

Nah, HBK's good where he is. A heel turn is definitely not going to work since he's so over that he's going to be cheered no matter what (remember when he got cheered after turning on HULK HOGAN of all people? if that doesn't turn him heel nothing will), and it'd just be silly to switch around the schedule just so one guy can be on a different show. Plus I don't know of anything HBK has done to deserve that punishment.

No I dont think he would ever got to ECW or that it would be a good thing. It's obviously WWE doesnt really care about ECW(12 wrestlers on it's roster) but HBK is almost to big to be on ECW. I think it may hurt to have HBk(who is till a main event player) to be on the third brand that they dont care about. I think Finlay or Jamie Noble would be 2 good choices to go to ECW.

Shawn doesn't need to switch brands. He isnt 'stale' on Raw.
He's been in the business for so long and yet can still give us 5 Star matches. Half of the new wrestlers can't even do that. He's energetic and shows it. DX isn't doing it for Shawn anymore. As much as I find their gimmicks funny, I know, as do a lot of wrestling fans, this isn't Shawn. Or at least it isn't the Shawn we've come to love over the many years he's been there.

However I agree with some people saying a heel turn would be best for him. I think Shawn is best as a heel, always has been. As a babyface, recently, they've tried to mould him into Triple H, especially with all the DX stunts. It isn't letting his full potential shine through. The fans love to hate Shawn. He gets the best reception, ad his wrestling style is a lot more free.

I'm hoping for a heel turn at Survivor Series. A lot of people say they doubt it, but I aren't so sure. Especially with the 10 Year Anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob...

I'm sorry guys but HBK is my alltime fave and as great as it would be to see him train the younger guys its not gonna happen. At least not in that way, WWE has already let it be known that when he steps away from the ring HBK and HHH will control developmental and be responsible for the next generation of stars. HBK is gold, he's not stale he just needs a feud where he isnt booked to look unbeleiveably strong then lose in a stupid stipulation match, step up Kennedy. HBK will do well where he is for the next few years. I think someone like Finlay, or even Regal ( if he wants to get back ino the ring), would be a much better choice as ECW "headmaster"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back