• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have You Ever Eaten Food That Wasn't Yours?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Back in the days when I lived in a prison, er, I mean dormitory, I would sometimes go to the communal refrigerator and raid it. I was usually drunk, and I wasn't proud of myself, but I'll be damned if I didn't eat some good food that wasn't mine. If I got caught though, I would compensate whoever saw me, even if it wasn't their food I was eating (a dollar or two can go a long way in college).

I ate AlL Yo MaMas FooD Nw I aM sIze Of JuPita

...wouldnt this happen any time you had eaten food that you hadnt directly purchased yourself???

No...the situation I am talking about typically arises when you have a roommate (or many roommates), and thus you share a kitchen. So, if someone else goes grocery shopping for you and you thus share food with them, then you wouldn't be eating their food. However, if you and your roommate did separate grocery shopping and they told you to leave their Oreos alone, but you didn't, then this would be an instance of eating food that wasn't yours.

Norcal brings up an interesting point. If you go to a buddy's house and they bring out two cokes and hand one to you, is that your coke or his?

He also doesn't need to eat. He also doesn't shit because he processes energy in a completely revolutionary way. He's like Jesus on crack if Jesus had had balls.

No...the situation I am talking about typically arises when you have a roommate (or many roommates), and thus you share a kitchen. So, if someone else goes grocery shopping for you and you thus share food with them, then you wouldn't be eating their food. However, if you and your roommate did separate grocery shopping and they told you to leave their Oreos alone, but you didn't, then this would be an instance of eating food that wasn't yours.

understood.

so basically have you ever stolen food from another person??

sure havent. I would never. Id rather go hungry than steal. Conincedentally enough, thats actually a scenario that played out often in my childhood

Only a few times if I'm really starving at lunch I'll eat my friend's food (with their permission duh) or something lol since I'm usually too broke to buy stuff.

Flames Out
Dragon

That's cool. However, if I'm ever drunk again and I see a plate of empanadas and a 12 pack of Coke at one of my friend's house, I will definitely be helping myself to an empanada and Coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back