Have you ever been attracted to someone that most people don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy but I think he's hotter than John Cena. He kind of looks like an ape. A constipated ape when it comes to applying the STFU. Daivari has that sexy innocent cuteness about him.

oh yeah he does!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Daiviri looks like such an innocent looking angel and he has such a cute babyface!

I think Carlito is OK looking, but Randy Orton!!! OMG!!! He's smoking!!! I showed my 2 best friends pictures of Randy and one of 'em was like OMG Yaz he is soooo fit and the other one was like YUK What are you on He's Disgusting!!! and I think Nick Hogan is alright, Nick Lachey, THE GAME (Jayceon Taylor)

Kitty said:
Call me crazy but I think he's hotter than John Cena. He kind of looks like an ape. A constipated ape when it comes to applying the STFU. Daivari has that sexy innocent cuteness about him.
That.

Well it's the truth. Cena looks like an ass half the time. No offense or anything. Daivari is so cute and sexy and adorable.

According to WWE.com's chatrooms, Daivari has soft feet and hands. I feel like such a pervert knowing that, but hey Daivari is a hunk. A virgin hunk. :D

OH MY GAW! That makes me want to melt more to hear that,hehehehehe:p Daiviri is a total HUNK!!!!!!!!LOL!!!! ^_^

You can say that again. Seeing him topless in his picture gallery on WWE.com just makes me want him to give me a Turkey Slap!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :p Man I think Daiviri is an angel that has been sent down to us from heaven with his beautiful looks.....*sighs in happiness*

We only speak the truth. Daivari is a sexy little spunk. He has a smoking body for a man his size and a great personality in real life. I love his sexy smile and his sweet voice - even when he was crying in that uncut tribute video he looked hot. Like I said seeing him just makes me want him to give me a big ol' Turkey Slap (and for those who do not know what that is, try Wikipedia)

grungy72 said:
Dont be bagging Tommy Dreamer, And dont chicks like dudes that look like Girls lol

^^ LMFAO!!!! TRUE!

That Areil Chix that hangs around "The Vampire" IS HOT! and I've always like Catherine Zeta Jones god anyone could get with her after alll she likes crustys.

Randy Orton is the hottest guy in the whole entire universe!!! He is hotter than the sun, He is hotter than a turkey in an oven. He is hotter than you!!! Randy Orton is HOTT HOTTT HOTTTT!!! I love him, he's all for me and not for you! Muhahahahaha. John Cena is is dreamy also and Nitro is OK... I could go on forever!!!

That Areil Chix that hangs around "The Vampire" IS HOT! and I've always like Catherine Zeta Jones god anyone could get with her after alll she likes crustys.

Agreed lol Ariel is fucking smoking, But i hope she dont bite my neck off lol and yeah man Zeta Jones is hot hot hot, Right now im a huge Jessica Alba fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back