Have you ever been attracted to someone that most people don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Dark Match Winner
Has there ever been a person - celebrity or one of the common people, who you find attractive but most others don't?

For me I absolutly love Daivari. He has great eyes, a lovely smile and a great personality that really shows through when he isn't playing a character. He is just so cute and adorable, yet everyone else seems to think he's ugly. I feel like such an outsider. :(

NO I like to live in reality!! Daivari IS Ugly whats wrong with you dude?

I am glad you somewhat agree he isn't ugly. Daivari looked adorably hot on the GAB press conference. I like to call him by his first name Shawn. I have to say though television and especially photographs do not do him justice. He is much sexier in person, plus he has soft hands.

Kitty said:
I am glad you somewhat agree he isn't ugly. Daivari looked adorably hot on the GAB press conference. I like to call him by his first name Shawn. I have to say though television and especially photographs do not do him justice. He is much sexier in person, plus he has soft hands.

.......................WTF?!:lol2:

he has soft hands????? where was he touching you WTF?!

fuck this....theguppee1234=cool the admins=suck they banned me fuck them

OK just for the record I do not have a hand fetish. I met him after a House Show and shook his hand when I got his autograph, and that's how I know he has soft hands. Makes me wonder what the rest of his body is like.

He's a really nice person too. I guess that is partly why he's hotter in person - because so much of his personality really shows through his appearance when he's not playing a character. He has a sweet voice too. I wish WWE.com would edit his gallery. There are some nice shots there but they really did choose some horrible camera angles for other pics. They do not do Shawn's sexyness any justice.

I <3 Shawn Daivari. :)

NO!!!!!!!.... Jillian was hot before she lost her growth??!?... agh!!!!!!... I used to like girls with glasses for some reason, not big luggers, cool looking glasses though.

There's a girl who I see in my local pub she's got to be about 15 stone but I think i'm in love with her. I'm not usually a chubby chaser by the way.

Kitty said:
OK just for the record I do not have a hand fetish. I met him after a House Show and shook his hand when I got his autograph, and that's how I know he has soft hands. Makes me wonder what the rest of his body is like.

He's a really nice person too. I guess that is partly why he's hotter in person - because so much of his personality really shows through his appearance when he's not playing a character. He has a sweet voice too. I wish WWE.com would edit his gallery. There are some nice shots there but they really did choose some horrible camera angles for other pics. They do not do Shawn's sexyness any justice.

I <3 Shawn Daivari. :)

lol good for you. Mine would be erm.... probably Amy dumas cos shes hot or the person from evanesence.

Hey just letting u all know that I'm new here ^_^ Just wanted to say I think Daiviri is quite hot in person if I have to say so myself plus he does have beautiful eyes and a cute smile,hehehehe:p I mean how can any girl not fall for such a hot guy like him,he is beyond dreamy,heheheh:p

I am glad someone agrees with me that Daivari is a hottie. In the uncut video of his tribute to Eddie Guerrero there is a part where he breaks down and cries and I just wanted to give him one big hug, because he is so cute and such a loving person! :)

I totally agree! Daiviri is sooooooooooooo hot and dreamy! He is every girls fantasy dream come true ^_^ *sighs in happiness*

His birthname is Dari Daivari but he legally changed it to Shawn when he moved to the states. Can everyone please go to the thread in the WWE forum titled Everyone please read this thread and show your support for this brave young solider? An email support campaign is being started for him because of the abuse he goes through. Poor guy I would never treat Shawn/Dari Daivari badly.

Neither wud I! I think Daivari has the most cutest name and cutest smile ever! I think they should let him stay in the wwe forever!!!!!!!! ^_^ DAIVARI RULES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back