Have the Miami heat lost the Fire?

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
Haha yes corny title but you know, whatever. Anyways it has been stated that Michael Beasley is suffering from depression. Now I am sure everyone hopes the best for Michael and catn wait to see him on the court. But what does this mean for the Miami Heat?

Beasly may have not been a star last year in his Miami heat uniform but he helped the Heat to make it into 4th spot. He helped on the bench the bench out when he was on there and was 3rd in the ROY rankings ( I think). Anyways the Miami coach said something that really really did mean the truth last year, " Beasley may be a rookie on defense, but he is a veteran on Offense. He can easily score 25 or 30 points a night on you". Now to me that was hitting the nail on the head. That is exactly what this kid is. If he could improve his defense he would be a not so great Lebron. This kid will defently be a star in this elague. Annyways with Miami doing so well last year. How do you think they will respond this year. O'neal because another year older while Mario Chalmers and Cook become more expierenced in the NBA.

Will losing MB be a big factor to Miamis success? Will he be back in time? Will he be better in the future?

Will losing MB be a big factor to Miamis success?

No, not right now. With or without Michael Beasley, at the current moment, Miami is a low playoff seed team. Not signing Larmar Odom hurt them more than anything this off season. He was Miami's key to becoming a contender in a now stacked Eastern Conference, and they didn't get him.

Will he be back in time?

I'm sure he will be. If not, he'll definitely be back by around Christmas.

The fact that he cried out is a good sign that he's not really all that fucked up. If he was really, really depressed, no one would know it but him. But it seems like he just had some bad luck recently and overreacted to something. He'll be fine.

Will he be better in the future?

I think so. He was a great college player, and showed signs of greatness every now and then last year. If he can become consistent, which I believe he can, then he'll be a force to be reckon with in this league. He won't be LeBron James, but I can see him being a large contributor to good teams. Shawn Marion would be a good comparison to him, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back