• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hate

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Is such a simple word. Such a simple word with such a powerful meaning.

v.tr.
    1. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
    2. To detest. Dagger hates women so much that he creates characters in video games To beat the shit out of them ; also see: crazy, insane, mentally unstable
  • To feel dislike or distaste for: Dagger hates that his kids will end up gay like their father.
Now I feel hate every day, I embrace it because it feels good. It's actually like a drug that gets me high. When I am consumed with hate I feel invincible. Why anyone would want to "Rise Above Hate"? People like Dagger Dias are people I don't understand. He would disown his children if they were gay, but yet he wants to be the "bigger man" on a wrestling forum.

Dagger I plead with you to embrace the hate. Once you do you will finally be set free, until then you will continue to be your mediocre average self.

mlfw2664-shine_on.jpg

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3702479 said:
For it to be a real Kane promo all words need to have at least 96 syllables each.

I also need to breathe more heavily and have ominous sounding music in the background. I just don't have the budget for it. I HATE not having the budget for it. Speaking of hate, Dagger, your time is running out. Embrace the hate now before it's too late. Become the person that you're meant to be.

You gonna hold Mustang Sally captive if Dagger doesn't embrace the hate? Personally I'd love to see that go down, just so MS can kick both of your asses and walk out with the title...

[Heel] Green Ranger;3702514 said:
You gonna hold Mustang Sally captive if Dagger doesn't embrace the hate? Personally I'd love to see that go down, just so MS can kick both of your asses and walk out with the title...

Save that shit for PPV.

Save that shit for PPV.

Well of course it would have to be booked properly. Monkey's on a roll, but you don't want to push him too far, too fast. But you also can't keep shoving Dagger down our throats, or the "let's go Dagger, Dagger sucks" chants are going to keep getting more and more one-sided. I worry about having Sally go over both of them, and how it's going to effect Monkey's future, but ultimately it's the right call to make.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3702615 said:
Well of course it would have to be booked properly. Monkey's on a roll, but you don't want to push him too far, too fast. But you also can't keep shoving Dagger down our throats, or the "let's go Dagger, Dagger sucks" chants are going to keep getting more and more one-sided. I worry about having Sally go over both of them, and how it's going to effect Monkey's future, but ultimately it's the right call to make.

Bitch please, I'm the seasoned veteran. Just because I'm not in bold doesn't mean I'm not at the top of the card. Remember that before you talk so nicely about me again, or my hate might turn towards you...

On a real level though homie, once again, truly sorry about your puppy and I hope you both are doing OK right now.

Bitch please, I'm the seasoned veteran. Just because I'm not in bold doesn't mean I'm not at the top of the card. Remember that before you talk so nicely about me again, or my hate might turn towards you...

On a real level though homie, once again, truly sorry about your puppy and I hope you both are doing OK right now.

My bad. I'll be more indirectly nice to you next time...

He was actually put down last night. After several different tests and analysis, they figured out there was just nothing they could do but make him comfortable. Took him home, but he hadn't eaten much in several days, and was incredibly weak... He was already gone before they administered half the injection, that's how close he was. I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore. Thanks so much for your concern

I'm sorry to hear that man, glad to hear he's not suffering. I just hope your pain doesn't last too long. It sucks losing a pet.

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back