• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has this ever happened to anyone trying to get on here?

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
When I open up Wrestlezone, it takes 5 minutes for the little bar where the forums button is to show up. Then when I click forums it takes another 5 minutes to open up the forums. It says at the bottom waiting for Network.Realmedia.com. Today I just downloaded AVG 8.5, and it started happening right after I downloaded that. Anyone with AVG 8.5 have this problem?

The problem has seemingly fixed itself after causing me stress. I am VERY impatient especially when it comes to the computer.

Before WZ forums was the only website that would work for me :S

Dunno about that but I just a rather malicious advertisement when I opened the page here. One of those things where it tells you your computer is infected with a virus and such and such, and it won't let you out of the advertisement without several clicks.

Dunno about that but I just a rather malicious advertisement when I opened the page here. One of those things where it tells you your computer is infected with a virus and such and such, and it won't let you out of the advertisement without several clicks.

Just got the same. WTF

Flames Out
Dragon

Got that a few days ago.

That happened to me also. It scared the shit outta me, prompting me to download AVG 8.5.

There is almost always a tracking cookie when I run my weekly scan. Dunno where it keeps coming from, because I delete it every time.

Angers me.

It only happen to me once. Maybe i'll PM IC about it, and ask him to talk to the server host about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back