• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone here seen Titanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wizard

Gregory Helms > You
Titanic for those of you who never seen this movie is about the real ship titanic sinking but it has a love story. This one stars Leonardo Dicaprio. Its an old move but I managed to get a copy on DVD. Its a sad movie imo but it is and always will be a classic. The song they use for it is by Celine Dion and is called ''My heart will go on''. Its hard not to cry to the song or the ending of the movie. I'll admit I cried at the end of the movie. It was very sad. Leonardo is basically a bum and he meets this good looking rich girl on the ship and they get to know each other closely. They kiss as the ship hits the ice berg. The girl is forced to marry this guy who abuses her. The guy see's and that Leonardo and the girl who's name slips my mind are getting closer togeather so he framed Leonardo for robbery. In the end she surivives and he doesnt. The girl as an old lady is telling the story. In the end she dies and they leave the viewers on a cliff hanger so to speak. They let you conclude what happens in the end. Does she die and go to heaven which is on the ship with Leonardo or is she just dreaming? Anyway who else saw it? What did you think of it?

the girls name is rose...and it is very hard to cry at the end of the movie, when one of my classes watched it half of the guys had tears rolling down their cheeks

Most people have seen it. It's the highest grossing film of all time. I like it despite the fact that some of the dialogue is really cheesy. Still a good film, and I like how the sinking is in real time. It gives you a perspective of what it could have been like to be on a ship that would sink in an hour or so.

If you havent seen Titanic where were you in the late 90's lol. It was a godo flim put together nicley just too much romaticness in it for me. I agree with Jake though the way they had the ship sinking was in great detail and did mak eyou think what could have been like that night. A good flim just too much romaticness for me.

What again is the point of this thread? Damn this Shining Wizard guy really enjoys making a thread every twenty seconds huh?

If you haven't seen Titanic...I mean where the fuck have you been? Is that question even serious?

I am proud to say that I have never seen Titanic and I never will, It is a 3 hour film about a Ship sinking. I don't care that there is a love story on it, whoop-de-doo, a lot of movies have love stories in them. Its been on TV but I have been doing other things, I never saw it at the Movies, I was too young. I don't rent it out because there are other movies that I want to see.

Here is a classic example of a movie that looked kick ass fromt eh two minute preview. Damn, look, taht guy just fell from the top of the boat and nailed the propeller, this is going to be sweet. Then people went, and the reviews came in from other guys. Mind you I was 17 at the time, and the movie sucked. I've sat threw it once, and it wasn't half bad, but it's definetly not a repeat viewer. Watch it once to get caught up on your pop culture, but then after that, nah.

There was a girl I went to school with, and during Christmas break, which was just 2 weeks, she came back in January and said that she saw the movie 17 times. 17 times in 2 weeks to watch a 3 hour movie. Now I am sad, i'll admit it. I saw Revenge of the Sith four times opening weekend, (the midnight showing opening night, then 8 in the morning the next day), but that was it. I don't think i've watched anyone movie 17 times, let alone in 2 weeks.

"Bitch, what ever happened to don't let go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back