Has anyone else heard about these comments by Ric Flair on Internet Smarks?

So is Richard Fliehr, turning heel in this promo? He has been a babyface for so long, then he just drops such a heelish shoot. He's been saying this sort of thing for years, so it obviously isn't a work set forth by VKM and Paul. Fliehr basically buried his writer and all the fans on the internet, while putting over the boys from back in his day. Maybe since he and Paul, he he gave a rub to in this shoot, lent him the "Golden Shovel". These smarks are killing kayfabe with their dirtsheets. That's why I don't go to wrestling sites and read reports or use inside terminology. Wooooooo!!!!

I wanna go up to Flair and say " Hey you were a great heel, you got great heat, juice, spot, babyface, ringrat", just to fuck with him.

I'd rather him shoot on the cynical fans that have no patience or trust in the business. But I suppose most smarks are like that anyway.

To paraphrase the great Dean Ambrose, wrestling is supposed to be fun. Everyone needs to chill out and enjoy themselves.

36.gif

I like the terms heel and babyface, it's cool and it makes me part of a group. Yey!

lol. Never change your avatar.

Besides isn't "heel" a common term for villainous anyway outside of wrestling?

Pretty much. I first heard the term Heel be used from The Grinch, so it's far from a wrestling only term.

That said, there's a big difference between the sort of fans who use inside terms like Heel, Face, Mark and the like and a fan who thinks he knows the ins and outs of the business just because he uses those inside terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back