• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hart Dynasty: The NEW Unified Tag Team Champions!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Surprised there wasn't a thread on this. Yesterday on RAW, the Hart Dynasty defeated ShoMiz to become the new unified tag team champions. Afterwards, ShoMiz broke up, ruling out a lengthy feud between the two teams. So, tell me:

What's next for the Hart Dynasty?

Personally, I'd like to see a feud with the Dudebusters. I actually enjoy them and think that if both teams are given mic time and lotts of time to develop their feud, it could help all involved. The Dudebusters could be very over as heels, the Dynasty could get more and more over as faces. The Dudebusters need a feud like this as they're one of the few real teams left in WWE.

However, I'm not sure I see that happening. The Hart Dynasty may just face random, thrown-together teams like Truth and Wisdom (Rock and Rap?) and WSMVP before losing the belts to another one. But I hope not.

I believe that if the Dynasty were to feud with the Dudebusters, we could see something special. The WWE seems to be putting more midcard feuds on their PPVs, as evidenced by Shad/JTG at Extreme Rules, and being on a PPV could help both teams really step up their games. Tag team wrestling will never be wht it was years ago, but I believe a Dynasty/Dudebusters feud could help the division out and be very entertaining.

What say you?

I'm looking forward to seeing what WWE has on their mind for the Hart Dynasty, I must admit although that I think it was a shame seeing ShoMiz loosing the titles and then breaking up.

But I still think it was definitely about time The Hart Dynasty got their titles, I see big things for these guys, and hopefully they will be champions for quite a while, although I don't really see them going against the Dudebusters just yet, cause they haven't accomplished anything to make them seem like worthy contenders, something tells me we'll see Truth and Morrison give it another shot, hopefully failing miserably.

I really liked this. The Hart Dynasty is one of the few REAL tag teams left in WWE, and it's refreshing to see that Vince hasn't completely given up on a tag division.

The Dudebusters, IMO, are very talented. I can see how some may be annoyed by their over-the-top gimmick, but I'm actually enjoying it. I think Barretta is clearly the more talented of the two, so I hope this gives him a lot more exposure (over a long period of time, he isn't getting a quick singles push).

But the thing that excites me most is the fact that this may signal the return of the tag division. Am I sure that's going to happen? No. Unfortunately, we have been teased with this before, only for it to yanked away, and the titles given to two random superstars. But I think there is great potential for new tag teams, that actually make sense. You could take the new "masked man" from SES, and stick him with Luke Gallows; a real tag team.

You already have the Dudebusters and the Hart boys. Maybe Carlito and Primo could get back together? As long as the team has some kind of connection, and makes sense, I don't care who it is. I just want a freakin' tag division. Good, common-sense tag teams are always needed, IMO. It's hard for two random wrestlers to put on a good tag match. If the chemistry isn't there (which is often the case with these random teams), the match looks like two singles matches going on at one time..and I hate that. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come.

Im happy Hart Dynasty finally got the titles. Altho- I wasnt happy to see Miz lose them. Having Miz on both shows-almost as much fun as having Jericho on both shows. A program with the DudeBusters makes sense- cuz they're probly the only other real tag-team out there these days. Which totally sucks by the way!! But im a fan of the DudeBusters- so I'd be more then happy to see them get more ring & mic time.

NOW- the shitty part: Nattie Niedhart to RAW in the supplemental draft today. I wonder what this means for Hart Dynasty? I guess she will only be around when the new tag champs are on RAW. Then the baby Harts will be on thier own on Smackdown, or whenever they lose the titles.

Im pretty disappointed by this! The day after the win thier 1st set of tag titles...Vince takes thier manager/mouthpiece away from them?? Seems pretty disrespectful to Nattie & I dont like it at all! Could this mean Bret Hart will be around for quite a bit longer- managing the Dynasty AND Nattie seperately?

The one good thing out of this- it appears, is: Nattie finally turning into a real singles competitor in the womens division. Its still disappointing she wont be along side her boys- now that they've finally won the titles!

EDIT: DH & Tyson have been drafted to RAW- thank goodness.

With the Hart Dynasty firmly at Raw now, WWE could work with the stacked roster and put up some good tag teams. The problem WWE has had with this division has been that they usually have one champ team, one challenger team, and 2-3 gimmick teams that aren't ever featured or booked (in matches or segments) to be taken seriously by any measure. Everyone likes to shit on "mash-up" tag teams with out a unifying gimmick, but since there are so many stars now on Raw, it might make a little bit of sense to partner a few of them up and see where it goes. J-Mo and R-Truth are there now; not that I liked that team at all, but it's a start.

The better part of the "Hardy/Dudley/E&C" era that we recall so fondly was that there were a handful of teams kept looking good in pursuit of the belts. I think the parts are there for a similar situation to develop on Raw. One can hope, anyway.

This is probably just a pipe dream, but try and follow me with this..

So, the HD was due for a push, and with Bret Hart around it was just a matter of perfect timing. (I was calling for HD to get this push over the summer, but I digress..) Bret kind of breathes a new life into them, getting them immensely over.

But Edge was also drafted to RAW. Randy Orton is on RAW. Both seem to be face, with Orton playing more of the psycho-tweener.

Could we possibly be getting set up for a RatedRKO reunion? I know there is a previous thread on this, but it could be relevant in both areas..just an interesting thought.

Setting up the Hart Dynasty with a major push, elevating them to the higher echelons of the WWE, and then building up a feud with an already established tag team that literally ran amok over the WWE only a few years ago. Interesting concept I think.

the_migulator brings up a great point. Besides the (just maybe) reuniting Rated RKO and HD, how many legit tag teams can you name?

SES, but they're busy w/ Rey. Who else?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Now how about teams that have only been together for less than 10 matches together as a team? There's John Morrison and R-Truth, and honestly, unless Ted DiBiase finds his dream partner/personal slave, I can't think of any other teams in the running for the title right now.

But then there are the long-shot teams. The Dudebusters could possibly get a push on Smackdown big enough for a title shot, but I don't see that happening. There could be a Big Show/Kane reunion for the belts, but that's unlikely as well. Hell, remember when Finlay and Hornswoggle were getting WWE Tag Team Title shots week after week? Imagine that happening again, that would be a HUGE push for a disappearing Finlay.

So other than Rated RKO, Straight Edge Society, and maybe even Morrison/R-Truth, I can't think of any reasonable contenders. At all.

I'm not that big on the Hart Dynasty as much are even though they are solid in the ring. They weren't very great as heels and are doing okay as faces since Bret Hart arrived. Bret Hart isn't going to be there forever so the real test is how will they hold up then? Will they still get the same face pops or will those decrease? I can see them feuding with the Dudebusters but are they good enough heels so the Dynasty would be cheered more. Time will tell and I'm looking forward to see how they will do.

I'm so glad they broke up Jerishow 2.0! i get real sick of Miz out there running his cumdumpster every week!

congrats to the Hart Dynasty!!! they are a much better tag team and can probably push the tag team division a lot better then lenny and george...i mean shomiz!

one thing though, the harts really need to work on mic skills, they are almost nonexistent! great match and even better aftermath

I still think its too early for the Harts to win the titles. Yes, I see them as tag champs, but not so soon. They are still lacking in mic skills. while i am sort of relieved to see showmiz lose the titles, i think the Harts were given the easy way out since there ain'y any other tag teams around.

Could we possibly be getting set up for a RatedRKO reunion? I know there is a previous thread on this, but it could be relevant in both areas..just an interesting thought.

Setting up the Hart Dynasty with a major push, elevating them to the higher echelons of the WWE, and then building up a feud with an already established tag team that literally ran amok over the WWE only a few years ago. Interesting concept I think.

ummm... did you watch raw, Rated RKO ain't coming back, they ain't teaming up, in fact, they area doing the opposite. I would like to see The Hart Dynasty feud with the dudebusters, they are a good tag team. but knowing the WWE, they will probably drop them to a random thrown together team.

i think, nattie will be there with them on both shows, even though all 3 are on raw, im hoping vince gives the some amazing titles reigns, as for this one, i would be surprised if they held them til the end of the year, the could have a lengthly feud with dudebusters, i wouldn't be surprised if they fued with SES, that would be good.

im happy that the titles now have Hart engraves on them.

I definitely think this is too early for them.

They're very good in the ring but that can't be the only thing that leads to a push, they need to get heat or in this case pops from the crowd on their own and they are only receiving that kind of response from the crowd thanks to 'uncle' Bret nothing else.

And I'm afraid when Bret leaves what might happen to them, maybe they will split up at that moment, and I will be very sad if they do, I hope they make them look god in this first title run, a run like the "Londrick" one would be fantastic for them.

I think Vince wanted to see Miz grow more qwith those titles with show until he felt it was necessary to drop them elsewhere and he chose the Hart's. I don't mind this at all but who are there next challengers? Will we see The Dudebuster? In the short term, probably yeah. That'll be a solid fued on TV until creative comes up with a new team. I also think it's a good sign that they're now on Raw (then again The Colon's last year). I look forawrd to a long and prosperus title run for the Hart Dynasty.

I like seeing the Hart Dynasty as the champs but I did not agree with breaking up ShowMiz so early. They could have at least had a rematch before breaking them up as another win for Hart Dynasty over ShowMiz would help establish them. Now that ShowMiz is broken up I don't even know what feud they're going to have next.

Maybe jerimiz lolz

I hope it's dudebusters but probably not. I'd love to see them in a good lengthy fued even if dudebusters lost it could bring them to the next level.
I could see rock 'n rap fued with them or punk and gallows.
I'd love to see the three ses members against the three hd members. Actually I shouldn't rule out jerimiz.

I was actually waiting for this major push. I'm really glad that the HD are getting this major push and it's about god dam time.

This is really awesome and now that JoMo and Truth got drafted to RAW, I hope that they turn both Truth and Jomo into a heel tag team. I could just imagen a feud between them.

For some of you that think that it's to early for the HD to get the Unified tag team strap, you guys are just to damn crazy. This is the best and hottest tag team in the WWE right now. Yeah they might not have the best mic skill, but just like Sheamus we will just get over it. Also ShoMiz was getting kind of boring, I really think that WWE made a great move by giving the HD the tag team titles.

This is the best thing to happen to tag team wrestling in the WWE since the belts became unified. The Hart Dynasty has two phenomenal wrestlers and a beautiful manager who has a bit of a personality herself. Furthermore, they just have the look and feel of one of the tag teams of old, something that has lacked in recent teams like Miz and Morrison, The Primos, Cryme Tyme. Something just feels right about The Hart Dynasty.

I agree with Doc, the Hart Dynasty MUST feud with TheDudebusters, the second best tag team in the WWE right now. The major problem with the WWE is that all the current teams, with the exception of TheDudebusters are faces: WSMVP, R-Truth and Morrison, if Primo and Bourne are still together... them.

So the Hart Dynasty should feud with TheDudebusters. I'm not sure if it would be as great a feud as some posters think it would be, but it would be interesting. Let TheDudebusters get a few dirty wins, maybe have a match go to the time limit at OTL so they can extend the feud to MiTB where the Harts can retain in a ladder match.

Meanwhile, the WWE should push the SES as a stable with Luke Gallows and the new guy as a tag team. I think they could have a very interesting feud with the Hart Dynasty, and I'd be even more into that than a feud with Dudebusters.

Absolutely love this move, have been calling for it for awhile and when I saw them come out to help Bret at Wrestlemania I knew the tag belts were headed their way real soon. Glad to see an actual bonafide tag team, a damn good one at that even, holding the belts again instead of two singles guys thrown together or the lackluster teams like Carlito and Primo that have been making up the tag division for years now, if you could even call it a division at that as it hasn't felt like one since the break-up/departures of Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Hart Dynasty is over big time right now because of their involvement with Bret and they need to ride that high for as long as possible, hopefully they get a nice lengthy run with the tag belts, I mean at least a few months hopefully, give some stability to the division and put on competitive matches with other tag teams like the Dudebusters, with whom the Hart Dynasty has been having some very good tag matches with the last few weeks on Superstars and the like.

Yeah, just a great move here from the WWE, these kids have definitely got the potential to be stars like their relatives before them. I'm just hoping they don't forget about Natalya though as I've always enjoyed seeing her wrestle in the womens "division" if you can call it that. Would hate to see one of the better female workers get lost in the shuffle of things.

I was happy with this move, they deserved the titles, they are great in the ring, decent on the mic and have a good mouthpiece in Nattie, and they have Bret as they're mentor, i feel they along with the Dudebusters and may i say SES to bring back the tag division.

I was so glad this finally happened. The Hart Dynasty has been one favorite tag teams in WWE ever since they were formed. I hope Kidd and Smith have a long reign because it would be a shame for them to lose the titles quickly. I really hope WWE doesn't put two big or hot names together, and decide to end their run. Smith and Kidd are a true tag team, and they should have a reign similar to JeriShow's or something close to it.

Not too early at all...

The tag division in the WWE has been dead for far too long. The Hart Dynasty just breathed new life into it. Showmiz/Jerishow were never going to be long-term. In the Hart Dynasty, WWE have created another long-term tag team. Now all they need to do is create a few more, to reignite the tag division. I actually have a few suggestions:

Dude Busters (already established)
Kane & Undertaker reunion
Caylen Croft / Chris Masters
Goldust / Cody Rhodes (different shows, but make it so!)
Kozlov / Regal
R-Truth / Mark Henry

Hopefully this will be a breath of fresh air for the pretty much extinct WWE tag division, and I hope that WWE use these two properly and don't let them waste away to nothing, and hopefully get the Tag Division going again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back