Harry Potter - The Future of the Kids!!

FSWWE

Championship Contender
As all of us know, Harry Potter is probably the franchise that made more money that any other movie franchise...
The presented us a huge cast of new actors/actresses but my main topic will be about the future of 4 kids especially...

Daniel Radcliffe​
250px-DanielRadcliffeNov2010.jpg

Rupert Grint​
220px-RupertGrintNov2010.jpg

Emma Watson​
250px-EmmaWatsonNov2010.jpg

Tom Felton​
220px-TomFeltonNov2010.jpg

These four young actors started in Harry Potter around 12/13 years old, and now 10 years passed and the franchise will end up... :let_it_all_out:

So I want to know, what do you guys think about their future...

• Who do you think will be a major star in Hollywood?
  • Any of them will disappear?
  • What are your personal favorite and why?
  • Is Harry Potter on TOP 3 of the best franchise ever?

Hmmm, this is an interesting question. I know these four have been in other films besides Harry Potter, but I haven't seen them, so I'll have to go by what I've seen in the Potter films.

Daniel Radcliffe should have a future. I don't know if he'll become a huge star in Hollywood, but he will always be known as the kid who portrayed Harry Potter, and he will surely receive some roles because of this. I don't know how long Radcliffe can live off of the fame of being Harry Potter, but I don't think he's going to fade away anytime soon.

As far as the others go, I'm not too sure. I have watched every film in this series, and I haven't seen anything special from the other three you mentioned. Emma Watson is okay, I think of Rupert Grint as a comedy guy, and I think Tom Felton is mediocre.

Still, these four should have a bright future full of potential, because they can use the fame and spotlight they were able to gain in the Harry Potter film series. Will they become big stars? It's hard to tell now, because they're still in the early stages of their careers, but all of them are still pretty young, so they have plenty of time to develop.

1. This may sound a little odd, but I honestly think it will be Rupert Grint. I look at Emma Watson and I really feel like modeling will end up being more of her thing. She's a beautiful girl and everything but I don't see her being able to stray that far at all away from Hermione when it comes down to it. She is fit for the serious and strict kind of characters, but I just don't see her having the versatility needed to be this real huge Hollywood star. And then you find Daniel Radcliffe, who is in a bit of a different situation. But in my mind? He's fit for Broadway and to be a performer, but not an actor. And to be honest? I'm happy. While he does have that obvious crutch of being the person who played Harry Potter, I don't find that he stands out. I look at him and I see any normal actor, and again, is he any different than Emma when it comes to only really doing serious roles? At least on Broadway it comes down to who has skill, not who is unique or who is versatile. Lastly? We find Tom Felton. He did a marvelous job of Malfoy, I'll give him that, but what sets him apart? Hollywood has a ton of blonde haired and blue eyed pretty boys with just as much acting skills as him. So why Rupert? Here is why.

Look at what Ron, his character, has gone through in the series itself. He has gone from being the weak little brother in the earlier book, to the more comical sidekick for a while, but what Ron was in this last movie really proved something. Do you know what that was? That he could be just as serious as Daniel or Emma when the role required him too, before going back to that same lovable redhead that we met in the first movie. And that's an other thing, you don't look at Rupert Grint and think that he looks like every other guy on the Hollywood scene. His flaming red hair and all, he is different than so many other people. And yet, he's still getting a large amount of roles, more so than the other three at this point of time. But things can definitely shift, heck, they already have!

2. It is sort of sad because I do feel like he did at least a moderately good job of Draco, but I don't see Tom Felton sticking around much longer. He'll ride the wave of Harry Potter popularity for a while, but more and more series' will start to pop up and he'll become forgettable. There are already hundreds of teens like him in the business, they don't need another one. Emma Watson might not stick around in the movie business for a very long time, but I'm sure she'll be a prime factor in modeling if she isn't. How can't she be? And with Daniel? He'll stick around too, but more on the Broadway stage than on the movie screen. He'll star in at least a few more shows before he's done and gone, and that is for sure. And you already know how I feel about Rupert Grint, he'll be doing something big and important in the showbiz, I know it.

3. I adore Emma Watson and she is by far my favorite at this point in time. You're probably wondering why I didn't vote her the most likely to be some Hollywood big shot, and simply, it is because I don't like actors or actresses just based on their skill or talent. She's very artsy which does go down very well in my book, she is so freaking intelligent (she has said so many things that make my jaw drop just because they are so true) and because although she may be one of the most valuable stars right now, she's still going to school which just makes me look up to her even more than I had before. They might not be these very intellectual and deep reasons, but hey, that's just me.

4. That is such an incredibly hard question to really answer. Especially because it could be looked at in a multitude of ways. In terms of support or fanbases? It is totally up there and you would be absolutely astonished to see how many people are still one hundred and ten percent addicted to it after so many years. But in terms of the movies themselves? It's very hard to say and I can't answer. Mostly because I don't know every single movie franchise out there and I don't want to say something stupid that offends more people than anything else. So I'm not sure, and I'm going to stop there because I know if I keep on talking, I will say something stupid.

I want to give my point to...

1) I think that Emma Watson and Tom Felton will be the ones to shine in Hollywood.
Emma Watson did an incredible work in Ballet Shoes, she is a girl that remains out of the gossip magazines about her real life relationships, she hasn't any problem with alcohol or drugs, she is one of the most beautiful actresses and she uses panties (Lindsay, Paris, Spears all of them disappear because of panties xD)
She is already casted to make "My Week with Marilyn" staring two-time Oscar Nominated Michelle Williams, Judi Dench and herself...
She is already casted to "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" as the main role, with the likes of Paul Rudd, Logan Lerman and Nina Dobrev.

Tom Felton is probably the one that will be more in top but not as main role guy.
He is the kid from Anna and the King starring Jodie Foster and Yun-Fat Chow, he is casted to "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" one of the most anticipated movie of this year with James Franco.
He is one of the main roles of "The Apparition" with the likes of Ashley Green and Sebastian Stan.

2) I think that Daniel Radcliffe will be the one to disappear, he just likes Broadway more than Hollywood, and we all know that Broadway doesn't get the same amount of money that Hollywood gets.
In 3 years, Rupert Grint will probably disappear too, he isn't the guy that Hollywood screams to have.

3) My personal favorite is Emma Watson, first her birthday is the same as mine lol, second she is like i said a girl that is more closed, and she is very very requested for almost everything and we don't see very often an Emma Watson nipple-slip or Emma Watson without panties or whatevs.
She is the only main actress of Harry Potter that is in college, she is smart in the modeling business and a very good actress.

4) Hell ya!! Harry Potter gathered more fans than Twilight, Indiana Jones, Pirates of Caribbean, Lord of The Rings (maybe) and believe me these ones are tough to beat.
He is only surpassed by Star Wars in my view, J.K Rowling started the book here in Portugal, in Oporto where i fckg live, and she created a new world, a bigger world than Star Wars, she re-created the History of The World by creating a lot of characters that were part of Wizard World like the founders, the creator of the Snitch, barbarians in Roman Times, she even created a new sport: Quidditch.
Harry Potter is in the second position fighting against Star Wars, at least in my book it is.

I don't think any of them will become major stars. Radcliffe will probably have the best future out of any of them, he is the better actor out of the bunch and my favorite out of the four for that same reason. I can see him doing other roles after the franchise ends. Perhaps Watson will get some other roles too. Grint I'm not sure about. I think Felton will for sure be the likely one to disappear. He had potential in the first film but he progressively got worse as the films went on and now I doubt we will see him in another film. I wouldn't say Harry Potter is in the top 3 for franchises in the film industry, but it's in my top 10 for sure.

Good thread idea here. I think the star out of this bunch is easily going to be Emma Watson. Let's face it, there are some actresses in Hollywood that have had a ton of success and really were never that good. Emma is actually a pretty good actress and she is getting hotter every year...she's going to go far no doubt.

Radcliffe I think is a good actor, but I don't see him breaking out of the mold of being Harry Potter anytime soon. You could say the same of the other cast members too, but obviously the title character of the film will always be the one most associated with it so it's going to be difficult for him to ever break away from that. I'm not saying he can't, I just don't think he will. At least not until he's grown a little older.

Grint I think could be a pretty good comedic actor if he wanted to. He was always one of the funnier cast members to me and is really likable, so I could see him doing well in the future in comedy films mostly.

I don't tihnk anyone fo them will ever become famous, really in other roles. Being in Harry Potter for almost a decade, that's all their seen as.

I think they will forever be associated with their Harry Potter series characters.Daniel radcliffe has a good chance of doin some off beat movies.Emily Watson ,i think,will not be succesful,atleast not in the movies,maybe succesful in modelling or something.Rupert maybe,well,do some comedy films.Tom Felton may do some really good supporting roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back