hardy getting in shape?

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
i know matt hardy has been saying bad things about wwe lately, and he may be fired soon and go to tna, but a lot of people say that he is getting out of shape.
On facebook, on the wrestlemania 26 page, there is a recent picture of him in extreme shape.

Matt Hardy already is in shape - round. As I've said in the past, he's like the Pillsbury Doughboy. Hee hee!

In all seriousness, if he actually is attempting to get back into proper shape, maybe he may remain in WWE after all. I doubt he's getting in shape to go to TNA, hardly seems to be a prerequisite to go to that organization. With Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, actually pretty much all of EV2.0 before him, Matt Hardy will look like a Greek God in comparison. Which is actually funny, and a little scary.

You ever hear of Photoshop?

Have I ever heard???
Haha thats a funny question..

I USE PHOTOSHOP!!

Look, I know your a Hardy Hater, but he is BACK IN SHAPE.
This is not photoshop, because Matt is really serious about getting fit.

Believe it or NOT..HardyHaters.

Ok believe whatever you guys want, but when he's back and fit... youll have your mouths wide open in shock.

Like Matt did when he saw Dave's sign at NXT?!

Classic.

When I saw the title of this thread the first thing that came to mind was Jeff Hardy, who is getting chubby. Maybe if they team together in TNA they can bill themselves as the "Husky Hardys".

Ric-Flair.jpg

Angelic Diablo to win the "Biggest Ignorant Matt Hardy Mark Award". Seriously OP is an imbocile.

People go to gyms to get healthy, but too often they may also be getting robbed. According to the Better Business Bureau, around 9,400 complaints were filed last year against fitness professionals, fitness centers and health clubs. That is 15 percent higher than in the previous year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back