hardy boyz are coming back 2 wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juggalo9912

iv been hearing rumors about bringing baq jeff hardy possibly for summerslam or later the one condition is that jeff must be 100% clean
the hope in bringing baq jeff is to hopefully bring back interest in the tag team division
one question i have is will the wwe let jeff and matt use the swanton bomb??
id love 2 hear ur thoughts

I'd absoulutley LOVE to have Jeff back, and the Hardys reunite! (on smackdown) They can take the tag titles & bring ratings up

All the moves they did are banned now. They'd suck now and Jeff is nothing but a drunkie now.

juggalo9912 said:
iv been hearing rumors about bringing baq jeff hardy possibly for summerslam or later the one condition is that jeff must be 100% clean
the hope in bringing baq jeff is to hopefully bring back interest in the tag team division
one question i have is will the wwe let jeff and matt use the swanton bomb??
id love 2 hear ur thoughts

Actually, Mr. Kennedy is using the Swanton Bomb now as his finisher (re-naming it the Kenton Bomb).

I think TNA would be smart to hold on to Jeff Hardy. Matt will grow tired of his role as jobber to the heel newcomers and will eventually reunite with his brother over there. Besides, with the watered down style that we've been seeing in WWE lately, they would be more in their element over in TNA.

Hardy Boyz Reunion?
It has been reported that Matt's brother Jeff has accepted an offer from WWE to return. This could be a setup for a possible Hardy Boyz reunion. Some sources on the internet say that Ashley might take Lita's place on Team Xtreme

i got that specificaly from answers.com/topic/matt-hardy

If this reunion was to happen which I dont see happening it would be best to have them on RAW because they are begining to build a decent tag division yet SD would be better off with them because theirs has had a few losses over the past few months. I like the Idea of having Ashley as their manager.

The only thing i see wrong is JEFf, Unless his brother keeps on his ass jeff will go right back to what he is

It was matt that made sure jeff showed up on time, it was matt who tried to keep his brother nose clean

and i dont if matt wants to watch his brother again

I'd like to also see a reunion of Matt and Jeff. They would need to come back as they were back in Summerslam 2000/WrestleMania 17 time.

I haven't heard about the moves being banned, if they have then that sucks cause they wern't THAT dangerous anyway.

Speaking for myself and in the best interest of the Hardy Boys given their current status, I think TNA would be a better option for them. They wouldn't have to compromise their style of wrestling as much, and TNA has a much better Tag Team division than any of the WWE brands currently. They could face Team 3-D, James Gang, America's Most Wanted, The Naturals, and of course current Champs AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Think of the matches they would have over there. Unfortunately the Tag Team talent just doesn't cut it over in WWE - The Highlanders should be interesting, but they still have a long way to go.

that would be so cool if they came back... i posted something cool earlier in the thread

I'd like to see them both go to TNA, mostly because they're boring and I don't really want to see them on any WWE program. Hence they can go to the WWE reject promotion.

Zoltaire said:
I'd like to see them both go to TNA, mostly because they're boring and I don't really want to see them on any WWE program. Hence they can go to the WWE reject promotion.
Ok 1.) I watched a TNA PPV the other day round a friends and it was the best PPV I've seen this year.It's not WWE rejects most of them are guys WWE never used propely.2.) The hardy boys being a tag team again would be great however I don't think WWE would trust Jeff again.:wwf:

"I watched a TNA PPV the other day round a friends and it was the best PPV I've seen this year.It's not WWE rejects"

ur tie altho i think tna is wrestlings past wwe is the up and coming

Zoltaire said:
The Hardy Boys are terrible, take Matt and Jeff Hardy..please to Japan preferably.
Ah me and you have been on the "same page" so often and now you've spolit it! The Hardy boys were part of the best tag team divison the WWE has ever seen.if Jeff can sort his life out, turn up on time(or turn up at all) I would love to see them togther again. I'm curouis why don't you like them?:wwf:

I would love to see these guys reunite. But like it would be kind of dumb considering they wouldn't have another tag team to have TLC matches with. (Kendrick wouldn't even break the table) Just kidding. But seriously, I like the idea, but how will it pull through in the long run. Or maybe..they'll both join ECW! That would kick butt!

Go To Ecw Or Wwe Or..... You Get It They Need To Reunite On Raw...i Got It.....the Draft Matt Get Drafted And Then A Mystery Pick From Anywhere And It Is Jeff...just A Thought

If Jeff was to return would it not make sense to have him return in the new ECW afterall there is no such thing as a banned move in ECW, it would also help its revival and the fact that the Hardyz and Lita used to be called team Extreme could oviously be used.

at their peek they were good. I liked them and ashley with them would be real good I just hope jeff and matt dont come back as a watered down version os team extreem

theguppee1234 said:
All the moves they did are banned now. They'd suck now and Jeff is nothing but a drunkie now.

where did you hear that their moves are banned? i've actually seen at least one of their moves still used, the one where jeff or matt bends down while the other runs from one corner, using the other as a springboard, and collides with the guy in the other corner. but really, it would be neet to see them team up again. though i would like to see jeff up as a single wrestler on wwe for a change.

The Chocolate Monkey said:
If Jeff was to return would it not make sense to have him return in the new ECW

Unfortunately, not true. ECW is no different from any other WWE brand when it comes to maneuvers they will and will not alone. There's "Extreme Rules" (man I hate that term) matches that are similar to WWE's Hardcore division in the past, and then there's matches that are no different from what you see on Raw or SmackDown! Maybe the old ECW was no rules and no limits, but that's not the case in WWECW. If you're looking for the kind of matches where anything can happen in the ring, you're better off watching TNA or the old ECW wherever you can find it.

hardyz need to come back !

they need to save the wwe tag team divison !

and they need to save Lita tooo !

but i wonder....wwe probably wont put hardyz back with Lita...

but it would be interesting if they put her with Jeff Hardy...

id like to see what would happen with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back