• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardy Boys vs. Team 3D and the TNA Tag Division

Anti-IWC-Marks

Occasional Pre-Show
After the epic match between the Hardy Boys and the Wolves last week on Impact, I was positively marking for what these guys had to offer.

And, while it was ultimately a let down of a match, it was still a nice to see them compete in the ring again.

A few observations:

1. As far as risky moves that made this fued what it was, these guys mostly mailed it in. Hey, they're older, I can't completely blame them for not doing what they did in "The Fed" years ago on Pay Per Views.

2. They attempted to start with an old-style wrestling format via chain wrestling. If I were TNA, I would have gone straight to a TLC format for this match. I think that's what everyone wanted to see.

And from this, we have pretty much a guarantee of a Dudleys vs. Wolves Title Match. I fully expect the Wolves to go over if the Dudleys won't be teaming much more in the future. However, a good mini-fued could begin in the same way that the Dudley's and Motor City Machine Guns battled a few years ago.

Re-establishing the Dudley Boys as Tag Team Champs would only make the Wolves that much better when they defeat them.

I'll be glad when TNA is no longer tapping in NYC maybe then they will cease with the nostalgia shit.

Ya, it'll be better to go back to the Impact Bore Zone so that 300 fans can sit back and have no reaction to in-ring action. Oh ya, can't wait.

After the epic match between the Hardy Boys and the Wolves last week on Impact, I was positively marking for what these guys had to offer.

And, while it was ultimately a let down of a match, it was still a nice to see them compete in the ring again.

A few observations:

1. As far as risky moves that made this fued what it was, these guys mostly mailed it in. Hey, they're older, I can't completely blame them for not doing what they did in "The Fed" years ago on Pay Per Views.

2. They attempted to start with an old-style wrestling format via chain wrestling. If I were TNA, I would have gone straight to a TLC format for this match. I think that's what everyone wanted to see.

And from this, we have pretty much a guarantee of a Dudleys vs. Wolves Title Match. I fully expect the Wolves to go over if the Dudleys won't be teaming much more in the future. However, a good mini-fued could begin in the same way that the Dudley's and Motor City Machine Guns battled a few years ago.

Re-establishing the Dudley Boys as Tag Team Champs would only make the Wolves that much better when they defeat them.

You'd have the Wolves lose? I can't agree at all, dude. I think, if anything, the Wolves have to go over both of them, just as they did the Hardy Boys a couple weeks back.

If you're trying to write them into history, you need to get them wins over credible teams, and with the division in such a weak state right now, you can absolutely ride this nostalgic kick with both legendary teams, having the Wolves defeat both along the way, while you develop the next generation of teams that the Wolves will ultimately challenge.

The key should actually be developing the team that will actually beat them internally, this way you can actually get a halfway decent feud out of it, sort of like what they got out of the Bro Mans, who a lot of people still sleep on because of the comedy stuff.

The Wolves should go over both the Hardy's and Team 3D. End of story. No other option. There is literally nothing to gain from having an older team go over a young one that is not yet established. The Wolves aren't heels and unless they are they should go over. Seeing that they beat the Hardy's, I'm sensing that's where it's going.

Personally, the thing that ruined Hardy Boyz vs Team 3D: TNA edition, was how friendly they were with eachother. It's so fucking lazy! It kills the entire match for me. I hate those "let's do it for fun" stuff. No bitch, you hate eachother. You always have. Maybe at first you're all buddy buddy but the old rivalry rekindles during the match or during the promo. Nobody has to turn heel, just be very competitive. Give us something! If you don't care about the match and just wanna do it "one more time" then I won't give a damn about the result or what happens before the three count.

That being said, I'd love to see both Team 3D and the Hardy's go heel against The Wolves. Have them be nice to them at first, and once they realize these guys might be as good as them if not better, let the egos kick in. This will set up a nice Wolves vs Team 3D vs Hardy's match where The Wolves can go over CLEANLY, fight an uphill battle and the Hardy's and Team 3D can acknowledge their victory and go back to being face that same night or the next show.

Easy to explain, easy to understand, easy to convey, we get cool matches, The Wolves go over, the veterans still look good, and nobody will complain that The Wolves won because they're over as hell.

Finally, do your best to pair up Roode and Storm once again as heels, try to get Kaz and Daniels back and MOST importantly give your fucking BALLS in order to get the Motor City Machine Guns back in TNA. Then you have what I'd call the best tag-team division in over 15 years. The Wolves, Team 3D, The Hardy Boyz, Beer Money, The Motor City Machine Guns, Kaz&Daniels and others such as the BroMans, Bram and Magnus and whoever else. Imagine the matches, the storylines, the promos. Pure gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back