Hardest decision of my life!

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
So, I promised Jessica I'd take her to see High School Musical 3 on the 24th October, which is the day after my birthday. But now guess what comes out on the same day? Saw 5!!. Which I need to see straight away, or I'll die.

I am so completely hyper about seeing it. But that also means I have to sit through HSM3 in the same day. I can hardly deal with cinemas once. I cannot go twice in one day.

Tell her your seeing HSM.But then go into The Saw 5 screening room.lol.

Jus a question for those of you saying how bad SAW is... Would you rather watch High School Musical? I though not.

Foriegn horror movies ftw. ^_^

Flames Out
Dragon

I was referring to stuff from the 80s like original Freddy Kruger, Jason and of course Stephen King's It. (That movie is funny when you watch it now but if you watch it as a kid and you are scared of clowns, it will scare the shit outta you).

I lost interest with the Saw series after the second one, not because it was bad, I thought is was pretty good actually, but the longer a movie franchise last the crappier it usually ends up becoming, especially in the world of horror movies these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back