[Hardcore Justice] Beer Money, Inc. (C) v. Mexican America [Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Mexican America

• Beer Money, Inc.

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Hardcore Justice 2011
Beer Money, Inc. (C) v. Mexican America
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.jpg

All discussion here.​

Looking foward to this match and thats manily because of that promo James Storm cut a couple weeks ago which I thought was a very good promo and it really got me interested in this match. This will be a pretty good tag match and I could see Mexican America winning the titles not only to solidify them as a team but also because Beer Money have done everything they could do in the tag division and with the BFG Series I could see them going single soon. Mexican America goes on to feud with British Invasion because they have some unfinished business to settle.

I understand where you are coming from Joe's Gonna Kill You, but i cant really see Beer Money losing this match, as much as i would like them to go into singles I think they will hold the titles for a few more months to solidify how dominant they have been for the past couple of years.

P.s. Totally agree with the Storm promo, was wicked.

I've not been following the rest of TNA lately, only the tag team division. Cos WWE don't own a good enough one. This match will be a good one due to tensions. I think Beer Money Inc. should win this match because I love a long championship reign.

The only reason I see Mexican America winning is if Beer Money is going separate ways. Maybe a heel turn from one of the members or if one of them says something on the mic :shrug:

beer money is easily one of the best tag teams around right now but it looks like it's coming to an end. despite the fact that i can't stand mexican america, i see them winning this one. anarquia (spelling?) has nothing going for him. his ring work is average, his mic skills are barely enough to support hernandez which i'm guessing is the reason he's there. i think that they'll want to build up mexican america as a big heel team so that the british invasion can take the titles from them

meanwhile, beer money need to focus on the bfg series. i see this match teasing a break up and then later in the bfg series they get booked in a match against each other. it's about time for these two to have successful singles careers

As much as everyone knows that Beer Money Inc. is almost coming to an end as a team. I don't think TNA needs to break them up just yet not with four months away to begin the new year and plus theirs not that many teams left if you really think about it. With MCMG on hold until Sabin returns, Young Gunns were released last month, Ink Inc just needs to go ahead a part ways and let Moore focus on the X Division or release both talents, or British Invasion but not sure if they are a heel or face team/stable and they haven't done much of anything really so, and Immortal which is more of a stable then a tag team.

I may have missed someone besides the two that we are currently talking about. I think this should be an interesting match but Mexican America doesn't need to win the titles yet. To me they feel kind of green as a team unless it was Low Ki or Homicide as Hernandez tag team partner then I would be changing my tune. Beer Money still need to look strong until a few more months and for TNA to find a few more good tag teams once they break Beer Money Inc. up. Theirs already tons for single wrestlers as is we don't need more of them at this moment. Even though Storm or Roode deserve to do more then tag team wrestling but they would get shuffle around and sooner or later be back into another tag team with someone else. TNA just need to capitalize on what they got because who else is going to go against Immortal and other tag teams? No one that I can think of.!

Beer Money and Mexican America continue to feud while Fortune and Immortal continues as well. Until a few more teams or talents decide to step up. January 2012 sounds better for Beer Money to come to an end if need to be or maybe later down the road. The team has been together for three years now and they lose to a team thats been together for only seven months being together against a team that is great working together. As a business Beer Money still wins but for an upset and get a heel team on the map Mexican America wins. Hopefully TNA is smart about this one though.

This match should be decent. As long as Beer Money wins it. Wrestling may not always matter in TNA (regadless of what they say) but it's great to know that tag teams still matter there. Beer Money need to hold onto the belts because they are one of the best tag teams in the world and their run should continue. I can't stand the Mexican America team and would hate to see them as tag team champions.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Beer Money will retain the TNA Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back