• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Hardcore Justice] A. Aries v. B. Kendrick v. Alex Shelley [X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Alex Shelley

• Brian Kendrick

• Austin Aries

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Hardcore Justice 2011
Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Alex Shelley
X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.jpg

All discussion here.​

Should be a really great match. I expect Aries to win this just due to the reaction hes been getting recently. If not him I would expect Kendrick to retain. I like what Kendrick has been doing as champ recently. And just to put it out there Shelly has no chance in hell to win. Honestly who would that benifit?

i say it will be aries because the way its going aries will join imortal and face alex shelly at BFG

Although I'm a huge Shelley fan, I just can't see him winning this. IMO Austin Aries would steal the win here and setting up a feud with Shelley. I just don't think Kendrick is the right man to lead the X division. He's an average wrestler with average mic skills.

Aries vs Shelley would be great as both of them can wrestle a very technical style and could put on a great match.

hmmm this is tough to predict but i think kendrick is gonna retain hes entertaining on the mic and the guy just won the x divison title! he keeps saying he got some mission or something along those lines as champion build on that storyline by having kendrick retain.....i know aries is basically THE heel in the x divison and i do see aries fueding with kendrick over the title BUT i dont think aries gets the title here

A Double should win, his reaction is great, he is the greatest man alive, and if you watched him in ROH as champ, he has "it" but not the size to be a WHC in a bigger company, but he would bring a lot to the X division title. Spanky, I don't think has the ability to draw as well as the other two guys, and I think Shelly would be golden as a chaser and this could be a good feud.

Should be pretty good, a lot of talent in this match and for once an X Division title match actually has a story and some build to it as opposed to the norm of two random guys who just got thrown on the PPV to fill up space.

I think Kendrick is probably winning here but that is a bit of a guess. He only just won the title and he has been built up nicely recently so I think he will probably end up getting a long reign with the belt. I could see Aries winning as well, he has been pushed nicely since debuting and the title would help that. I think the more likely result is Kendrick wins and Shelly and Aries go on to feud with eachother while Kendrick moves on to someone like Kid Kash or Zima Ion.

This match is going to be excellent and I'm really looking forward to this match not only because I think its going to be an excellent match but also because the match has been built up very well the last couple of weeks. I'm a fan of all3 guys do if any of three it doesnt matter but if I had to pick one I'd pick Aries because I think he's a fantastic talent and would make an EXCELLENT X-division champ

Looking forward to this match with great intent, will set the X-division alight, this match has the possibility of stealing the show. In my mind Aries should win, great in ring performer and solid on the mic as well. A Kendrick retain wouldn't be terrible either, giving him another month to hold the title would help build his character significantly.

It has to be Aries. They're building him up as the Heel of the X Division, and with the title he can then have feuds with anyone in the division as they oppose his way as an X Division wrestler and definitely a champion. Kendrick winning doesn't leave him with anything to do after this PPV, and he definitely seems to be a transitional champion to me. Shelley deserves to be champion but right now has nothing going for him and no story to really motivate them putting the title on him. He'd be much better off chasing Aries who should be the champion, and I believe will be after this PPV.

Aries has shined since he returned to TNA and he DESERVES the win and the title here.

I would like to see Austin Aries win this one. Not only is he more charismatic and entertaining than the other two, he's the only heel the X-Division has. They're all basically pals who wrestle for no reason, so Aries being Champ could actually bring some meaning to the division. And with him being the only heel, he could feud with literally anyone.

However in saying that, I have been enjoying Kendrick as of late so would be happy for him to retain. And seeing as Kendrick hasn't had the Title that long, I think he deserves to retain his Title.

Whatever happens it should be an exciting match but A Double just edges it for me.

This will probably open the show and end up one of the better matches on the card. I expect to see some insane spots and each of the three men flying all over the place. Kendrick should win because he has been doing a fine job as champion and I would like to see his reign continue. I am fine with any of these guys being champion though. A match to look forward to no matter who wins.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Brian Kendrick will retain the X Division Championship.

With the way that he's been booked, I'd say Austin Aries will get the win... and to help him even more, he'll do it with the aid of Immortal.

Eric Bischoff has wanted the X-Division title in Immortal and Aries is in it for the money... and as Hogan said weeks ago, anyone associated with Hogan is money. So I see TNA putting Aries into said Immortal after winning the title this week.

I definitely think Shelley or Aries walks away with the belt there. Kendrick was the right guy for the storyline with Abyss because he looked and wrestled like such an underdog. He was the perfect guy to play the "ragdoll" for Abyss to throw around but eventually overcome the odds and win.

But now, it's time to rebuild the X-Division and there's just no money in Kendrick. Shelley and Aries both have major star quality and they would be crazy not to get the belt one of them. Aries will probably win it due to the fresh face hype, but I could easily see Shelley getting the win as well. Either way, I'm guessing the winner pins Kendrick so that the odd man out can say "I never lost the match" and the feud continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back