Hardcore Holly Done???

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Big News: WWE Star Possibly Done Due To Injury
09/02/2007 by Ryan Clark

Bob "Hardcore" Holly might be done as an active pro wrestler. Holly is reportedly having issues with his arm as a result of recent surgery and was slated to return to the Smackdown brand very soon.

The word that made the rounds at WWE's TV tapings yesterday was that his condition got worse after the surgery and he has having problems with feeling in his arm. A majority of the blame is being put on the doctors who operated on him.

We will continue to follow this situation as it develops.

so does any care?

I don't think this is really that big of a deal, all he was goping to dop is job for the rest of his career anyway, he never was really over, and I'm sure they give him some front office or backstage roll now

Doesn't matter if its Bob Holly, this just adds on the the fact that this is the craziest week in WWE history. Steriods, 3 releases, 10 suspensions, what a week. What a year really. The roots of this week had to have started on the night of 6/24, with the Chris Benoit situation. Everything this year is, just out of hand.

it has been an up and down year and even though holly was never really over like you say the man is a natural born leader and wwe could do with having him around, i hope he does get a job backstage or for one of the developmental territories, i have great respect for bob holly i dont know why i just always have and it would be a shame to think that he could get dumped and forgotten due to this injury

I for one am happy. He's fucking awful. And he's under the allusion that he's good. Terrible wrestler. He was only made intresting by a rookie 8 years ago. Name two good Hardcore Holly matches from the past 5 years. You can. There's only one, and that was vs. RVD. And it's debateble if that is as good if you take out Holly's back gash. At least with him retired and with his minimal charisma I dont have to worry about him making any more appearences.

The Holly Family R.I.P.
(Hardcore, Crash & Molly)

well im gonna miss him... i enjoyed his matches, im guessing im one of the few but he entertained me, im not saying hes great but well i would have liked to see him on SD!, especially now with the lack of superstars, i think he still had some good matches in him but o well

though i dont think i remember any 1 on 1 matches, all i remember of him is gimmick matches mostly, but i remember that he always entertained me in his gimmick matches, and ill never 4get his last one with RVD, man that cut was brutal but i still have a lot of respect for him still continuing the match till the end... and for WWE letting him continue o_O... considering how gay they are nowadays lol

I didn't realize a company was capable of being "gay". Saying things like that causes you to lose all credibility in my eyes.

To the point.. Who cares? Holly was a waste of time and money. This would be good for the WWE. Push someone with talent instead of him.

Good luck in TNA, Bob.

I didn't realize a company was capable of being "gay". Saying things like that causes you to lose all credibility in my eyes.

To the point.. Who cares? Holly was a waste of time and money. This would be good for the WWE. Push someone with talent instead of him.

Good luck in TNA, Bob.

Dude, Bob holly isn't fired. he is just injured and might not wrestle again. wwe will probably give him a office job or something.

Dude, I know. Try reading the entire post next time dude.

Yeah but you said good luck in tna like he was fired or something. he can't wrestle anymore! so he might become a road agent.

Good luck in TNA, Bob.

lol it was a joke man relax o_O...

and i also didnt get ur ''good luck in TNA'' since hes injured and not fired, soo what could he do in TNA being injured? and i dont think he was really getting in the way of any1 since he wasnt even getting pushed and was barley getting time on tv as it is... though that was probably because of the injury

anyway i think it would be cool for him to start helping guys in OVW maybe =/

I really loved hardcore holly, I find it odd they moved him to Smackdown though... As the name HARDCORE, implies your extreme.

Holly is one of the older guys that can give motivation and leadership, so I hope he ends up taking a job behind the scenes if his condition doesn't get better.

holly returned to RAW on monday, and looked alright from what i saw, hepicked up a win, and didnt look like he was moving too slow, i think his arm is finally 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back