• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday Tupac Shakur (R.I.P.)

Savion83

Pre-Show Stalwart
Today June 16th, 2010 is the late great Tupac Amuru Shakur's 39th birthday, may he rest in peace!

Tupac was born in Harlem, New York in 1971. And was murdered in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 13, 1996. Tupac was most known for his music career which started in the early 90's in the Bay Area Hip-Hop group Digital Underground. Where he was introduced to the world in the hit single "Same Song".

After going solo in '91. Tupac released seven classic albums while he was still alive...

1. 2Pacalypse Now
2. Stricky for my n#*^s
3. Thug Life Vol. 1
4. Me against the world
5. All eyes on me!
6. Makaveli

Many more of Tupac's music was released after his death, as well as some other films which he starred in (Grid'Lock & Gang Related).

Tupac in the eyes of many has been describe as the greatest rapper of all-time! Rapper, Actor, civil rights fighter. Where would the state of Hip-Hop be today if Tupac was never killed? I guess the Hip-Hop world will never know. And we'll never know had he would celebrate his birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC!!!

May you rest in peace!

A truly unique and wonderful soul. Rest in peace, the world hasn't been the same since you left us Tupac.

No one had more of an impact on hip hop then Pac. Imagine the albums and collaborations he could have done if he made it past 25.

I'm confident he's still alive. HOW'D HE REALIZE ALBUMS YEARS AFTER HE DIED?

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest rappers of all time, he really did much for the genre, and much for the world, may he rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back