• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday DIAR

Wow, didn't even check the birthday's section on Wrestlezone.. but..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAR!!!!

Hopefully you have a wonderful one, with plenty of surprises & materialistic things. lol

Thanks guys, I am not going to have many family around me and my best friend is in another state so I really do appreciate it. I might find a way to get my hands on some booze and just get piss drunk..Not anything money wise but I think I can bum a few bucks off some of the people who will be around.

Thanks E-brothers and any E-Sisters!

It's wank when you have no family to celebrate birthdays with.

My mother will be here, one of my sisters and maybe my nephew could be here. Beyond that nope....It sucks but for now I just have to live with it. Trash it, I refuse to focus on any negatives today, why be doen on your B-Day? I am getting drunk no matter what!:)

My mother will be here, one of my sisters and maybe my nephew could be here. Beyond that nope....It sucks but for now I just have to live with it. Trash it, I refuse to focus on any negatives today, why be doen on your B-Day? I am getting drunk no matter what!:)

Happy Birthday!

Just go out, have some drinks, and have fun, thats what birthdays are for. Its sucks your best friend is far away. I would recommmend seeing your family in the day and having some drinks at night on the town.

A special song about DIAR, by Luther Hull:

I say song, but, well, here goes...

Yo, this is da Hull.
With a song for DIAR, the big seagull.
This dude has a freaky name.
He is in the frame.
He's been a mod since I was like 6.
'Cos he eats his weetabix.
Today it his is birthday.
What else rhymes with birthday?
He is twenty seven.
He does not live in Devon.
Kickin'

Happy birthday DIAR.

A special song about DIAR, by Luther Hull:

I say song, but, well, here goes...

Yo, this is da Hull.
With a song for DIAR, the big seagull.
This dude has a freaky name.
He is in the frame.
He's been a mod since I was like 6.
'Cos he eats his weetabix.
Today it his is birthday.
What else rhymes with birthday?
He is twenty seven.
He does not live in Devon.
Kickin'

Happy birthday DIAR.

Wow........Thanks...I think....Whats weetabix?

Thanks to all who repped me...I was gonna turn this into a huge party thread...but I got into something else. I wanted to get drunk but couldn't run into any beer so now I am sober and pissed about it.

Wow........Thanks...I think....Whats weetabix?

Dry cereal shit.

Weetabix%201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back