• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday Davi323

hatehabsforever

Staff member
Happy Birthday Davi! All due respect to our other birthday boy, but I think a poster of your calibre deserves his own birthday thread.

All the best, I hope you have an excellent birthday!

Many happy returns, Davi, but you'll never catch me:p Here's our theme song to celebrate!

[YOUTUBE]6FEfnvyLeu4[/YOUTUBE]​

Happy birthday to the only regular poster on here that might be older than me.

Pretty hurt, D, I'm reasonably active for an ole codger me age!

Nothing big, went to Buffalo Wild Wings, but that was about it...probably do more tomorrow, but I wanted to watch some of the NCAA hockey tournament tonight, lol

You there! Hijacking my bday thread bastard!

I keed.

Hope you had a good one.

*Checks above*

Looks like you did.

I just love playing the old-guy "I remember back in the day" card. That's fun...especially when some teenager pretends like they know all about the WWF scene from the 80s, lol

I just love playing the old-guy "I remember back in the day" card. That's fun...especially when some teenager pretends like they know all about the WWF scene from the 80s, lol

That's always my favorite.

The only thing that gets to me more is when a twenty-something year old decides to review Wrestlemanias that happened before they were born and they bury the events based on today's match standards. They have no clue that it wasn't all about 5-star matches back then and the bar has risen miles above where it once was. Most of those matches that they shit on were superior back then.

Perfect example: Billy Jack Haynes vs. Hercules from Wrestlemania III. If only they were able to watch the feud unfold on All-American Wrestling and WWF Superstars every Friday and Saturday for months and month leading up to the match. Their claim to owning the full-nelson finishing maneuver was the simplest and most effective of all the feud featured on that card. To this day, it amazes me when young reviewers shit on that match because, unless they watched the build-up, they don't have the slightest clue of what it was all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back