Halo Remake

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
I've read reports that Microsoft has hired a new company to remake Halo:Combat Evolved for the 360. It will be released November 15 this year. What do you think?

Ewww. Really, to me, anything Halo without Bungie just means it's a mess, and you can use Halo: Wars as proof. Even though it wasn't the same game type, it just really didn't have the "Bungie" feel to it. I'm fading a bit away from the Halo franchise itself, but, still, I'd probably be pretty sickened by the final product that some other country would put out. The original Halo: CE for Xbox had a very great storyline, and MADE the Xbox, in my opinion, and I'm sure that this new Halo is going to have an equal comparison from NBA Live to NBA 2k. What do I think? I think it'll fucking suck.

I personally love the Halo Series. Halo Combat Evolved was such a pure experience for me and a lot of people. I'm kind of torn between this idea, I love the idea of a remake, it would be great for nostalgic purposes. Then again I hope they don't mess around with it too much. Not that I don't have faith in 343, I just hope the core game stays the same.

Well, seeing as how they're going frame-by-frame and basically just updating it for the 360 and HD, I doubt it'll be that different..

As long as this game isn't different I will buy it. Halo 1 is a classic and was one of the best multiplayer experiences and it still is. It is simple yet fun. I really like this idea but I would charge 40$ for it since it is basically a remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back