Hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys are funny. have you guys ever really looked at womans lips......it's funny how many of them have a mustache ( I think I spelt that right ) there's a lot of them. I thank god that I don't have one. it would be sooooooo grose. If I had one I would do anything to get rid of it.

and there is another alternative to getting rid of the yucky facial hair for girls......there is laser treatments. they can do it on anyplace that girls don't want hair. it's really harsh on your skin and create LOTS of problems. like skin cancer or what not. a lot of woman take that alternative way to get rid of the hair.

I would if I had it. I would rather do that then shave my face for the rest of my life. wow that would suck!

do you guys hate shaving?

sorry for this being so long.

♥pinky girl♥

I don't hate shaving but I find it annoying sometimes... and then I don't do it for like 2 weeks and have to set aside like 20 minutes to do it because I have a beard by then, hahaha.

But I'm a hockey fan and the playoffs are starting so I'll be growing my playoff beard now, lol.

I dont shave. When I cut my hair (tree time's a week fact fan's) I just go over my face. I hate being clean shaven. And my neck goes really red so I just prefer stubble.

Yeah it happens to me but not that bad. It just gets irritated. After all shaving literally cuts up your skin.

NADS!!!! I remember those ads as a little kid and having a laughing fit for hours. "Use Nads to remove hair" LOL, classic stuff, and I think I'm the only person around where I live that dry shaves... I don't use any sort of shaving cream or water even...

My hair on my head though... it used to be really long and shaved along the sides like Jeff Hardy, I would even do the lines in my facial hair as well, I can still pull it off. But I keep my hair pretty decent. I also use a lot of color gel sometimes, to spike it... one day I will have a pic on the Post A Pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back