• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GW II Round 4 - Axis Of Awesome vs. The D&D Connection

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
2ykyzhf.png

Graphics Wingman II

[YOUTUBE]Qi8q_t3le60[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome folks to Graphics Wingman II where sig-makers battle it out in a match for sig-making supremacy. We have an excellent match-up for you today, when two teams of excellent sig makers go head to head.

Introducing first, a team that knows how to make sigs and look good doing it...

Axis Of Awesome!

Their opponents, a team who's bond is tighter than a nun's vagina...

The D&D Connection!

The scheduled category for this match is "TNA." Teams have until February 7th to post their graphic. At which point, two graphics, one from each member must be put forward to the public vote and a winner will be decided.

Please remember that this forum is non-spam, so if you want to discuss any graphic that is posted, please ensure that you follow the spam guidelines and rules for this forum. Alternatively, post your thoughts in the Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread in the Requests sub-forum.

So, with that said, let's get it on!​

I still think that someone picked TNA just to spite me.... That being said, like a champion that I truly am, I took on the challenge and busted out a simply "phenomenal" graphic...

2cfe5n5.jpg

You lucky, lucky people...

Anyway, to do this I tired a couple of new techniques. Firstly though, I found a stock picture and the render. I smudged the top of the stock and added a flame stock on top of it. Then I added a couple of fractal renders and added 14-15 adjustment layers until I got what I wanted. I played around with the lighting effects and added some more gradient maps and voila!

Dave, that sig is lookin' good :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, all the way from The Motor City I bring to you....
2r6o6dz.png

Alex Shelley!!!

This had so many layers, so at first I wanted to create the perfect background!

I created the background using 3 layers

The first: Paper Texture (Crumbled)
The second: Old Fashioned Paper Texture (opacity 50%)
The third: Paint Brushes (Opacity 35, i think)

Then i flattened the image, and copied it to a 400 x 200 canvas.

I added a stock image onto the background of "The Motor City" (Opacity 20% I believe)

Then Added a main render of Alex Shelley (Drop Shadow, and Outer Glow:Light:)

Behind The main render, I added 2 renders of Alex but opacity 15%

Hope you guys like it!!!
& Good Luck to yall!

Best of luck to the other team.

2qcmkag.png

This was a simple Angle sig. I started with a red backround and played around with some brushes, adding blue and white into the mix. Then I oilified the sig to give it that affect. Then I added the render of him applying the ankle lock to the right and changed the opacity. Then I added the main render of him. Lastly I added the texts and there you have it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back