grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oh my

Hi. LOL how you all doing. Its been awhile huh, so whats going on It has come to my attention that many of you miss me LOL for which i dont really blame you. But anyways i would like to give a good ol shout out to my pal dysturbed and you know just give a couple of sentences about him if i could

*Gets paper out*

Ahem. Ladies and Gentleman - i would just like to say Dysturbed is a really great person i mean he has been put in charge of *Brians* 18th biggest website and although BRIAN hates him and will not allow him to do anything i would just like to say what a wonderful job he has done with these forums. I mean like he likes to say its a place of enjoyment where people can come and insult one another but aslong as they are cool with dysturbed then nothing bad will dare happen to them. A place where people like Foley_Fan, Seaneth, Blizzard, Taker and there likeness get banned for no real particular reason what so ever. I place that is inferior in every way to ** lol.
Dysturbed prides himself on always being right you see people who outsmart him tend to get banned very quickly point in case, well he shall remain nameless but you know who it is. His long LONG replies make you feel that you have been humbled but he was only providing constructive critism haha.
So basically there is your sham of a administrator right there. Along with all his stupid followers killing Wz one person at a time.

Love grungy72 LOL

P.s Zero is Gay so i whats wrong with that as a nick.

lol amen brother...

You relise this thread will get deleted... Dysturded deleted my brothers posts about Pauls site...

Hey Tally heheh tally mad name :p

Well im going now, the real world calls me i can actually pull away from my chair for long enough to enjoy the sunshine.
Why not converse with me dysturbed instead of banning me. What do you know im right again just like all the other times ha ha ha.

Well it was nice talking to all the ppl that still actually come here.

Zero and Xelios remember its ok to be a fuckstain on the underwear of the town ****e, because thats all you two will ever amount too. Dysturbed dont ban me why not talk to me. We use to be TIGHT LOL

Bye.................You should check out pauls forum. I even go by the name Dysturbed its quite good stuff i put those ****s in line.

Amen.. grungy... You have so much knowledge and wisdom... To bad this folks will never see it...

Seriously, you need to get a life and to get laid! This is just a fucking forum!

Grungy told me to tell you that he has been laid.. many times... by your mum!

***** Please!!!!!!!!

to_good_4_ya said:
Grungy told me to tell you that he has been laid.. many times... by your mum!

***** Please!!!!!!!!

Fucken basterd.... tell grungy to stop using my fucking lines.... :lol2:

Wow like I haven't heard that one.

When I was in middle school! Tell Grungy to get better jokes to compete with the big boys, bitch!

Bad Ass said:
Wow like I haven't heard that one.

When I was in middle school! Tell Grungy to get better jokes to compete with the big boys, bitch!

lol sad thing is, he stole it from a guy whose still in the 10th grade.

Ask your good friend ironman he likes using the "mum" jokes....

Grungy is the type of person that would steal stuff from kids and say it is his own.

corn_38.jpg

Don't wanna turn out like that! Extra butter?
Flames Out
Dragon

No thanks I'm on a diet.... I'll just eat my carrot sticks thanks... lol

Ugh, I've been on that diet before. Ever heard of the liquid diet- it's horrible! I'd rather stick with the popcorn. Make sure you don't turn orange!

Flames Out
Dragon

Bravo Bad Ass Bravo. For a guy that spends his every waking moment on Wz and B q that is rich. So i applaud you for effort, but you see people like you dont amount to anything. Where as people like me are sitting on there nice pay out from work relaxing and kicking back. AussieHobo please bitch you didnt start the your mum jokes and nor did i. But for the record i think i pulled my back muscels whilst riding your mum last night boy. LOL

Bad ass dont feel sad. Because deep down you wanna be like me. I for now anyway kick back relax and enjoy the life. Where as u are more worried about where your next red neck bitch is coming from

Stand the fuck back .

grungy!! You runined my fun. Here I am having a good convo about popcorn and you get all drama queeny!! Bad grungy! Hmph!

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo