• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gregory Helms and Matt Hardy

F

frogsplash38

I think that Gregory Helms is way too overrated and Matt Hardy is way too underrated. What do you think?

I agree, Gregory Helms almost never wrestles now, and hes Cruserweight champion. I think Matt deserves the title way more tham Helms.

He needs to defend the title. Matt Hardy has potential to be a Main Eventer so stop putting him against mid carders, put him against Benoit or Mysterio

I don't mind Helms, but it annoys the hell out of me that he never defends his title then JBL goes on says crap like " helms is the longest reighning champion on smackdown!) what the fuk?!?! either take the title off him or let him defend the danm thing.

as for Matt Hardy, they really need to give him more of a push, I don't think he could win the Cruiserweight title because he's not a crusierweight, but I wouldn't ming seeing him win the U.S. title and get a decent run with it, If jeff can come in and win the IC title on raw after being back for just a couple months, then it's defintilly time to give Matt a shot if nothing else

I completely agree with you. Give Matt the U.S. title I mean look at his brother, just weeks after return he wins the IC title and Matt has been back for well over a year and he has had no title run at all

I think Helms could be a main eventer given the oppertunity. He has carisma and the in ring ability, as does Hardy. I doubt either will be given the oppertunity to prove themselves properley.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but I think Matt hardy is a little bitch. He has a job because he cried and whined about Lita cheating on him and breaking up with him. His entire first 4 or 5 or 6 months back was him whining and bitching about it week in and week out. He is chunky and needs to lose some weight, get in better shape, and prove that he has this talent that everyone raves about, but I haven't seen since the Hardy Boyz days.

Helms is good, but I agree he should defend the belt, or drop it and begin fueding for the US Title, could be a good match between himself and Benoit.

i think of both of them are pretty good. i want to see helms lose the cruiserweight title, and then go in the hunt for the U.S championship. hardy should also join the title hunt(us). both could be really great mid-carders

jefferson411 said:
I'm going to get flamed for this, but I think Matt hardy is a little bitch. He has a job because he cried and whined about Lita cheating on him and breaking up with him. His entire first 4 or 5 or 6 months back was him whining and bitching about it week in and week out. He is chunky and needs to lose some weight, get in better shape, and prove that he has this talent that everyone raves about, but I haven't seen since the Hardy Boyz days.

Helms is good, but I agree he should defend the belt, or drop it and begin fueding for the US Title, could be a good match between himself and Benoit.
I'm not a huge Matt Hardy fan, but the first 4-6 months of his return was him in a storyline with Edge, after Edge stole his girl. That was also his biggest push since comming back.

Helms and Benoit had a match on Smackdown earliar this year,(shortly after No Way Out)where it was Champion vs. Champion, non title of course, and Benoit sqaushed Helms. I would like to see a rematch with Helms getting to show more of what he can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back