Greatest Tag team of all time?

HillBillyJim

Champion of Champions
With all the buzz around the Wyatts, Shield, and Usos, it got me thinking about the various tag teams in wrestling history. Some were better than others. Some were big and powerful [BOD] Some were high flying [Hardys]. I want to ask you guys. Which is the greatest tag team EVER?

Personally mine is the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom:bringit:. Animal and Hawk dominated the indys and the WWF, winning the WWF Tag Titles, The NWA titles [ both of 'em], and the AWA titles.

20130115_Kaientai_642.jpg

In all seriousness, Kai En Tai was criminally underused. I've been watching a lot of Raw from 2001 and the gimmick with them being dubbed over in English was hysterical.

In all seriousness, Kai En Tai was criminally underused. I've been watching a lot of Raw from 2001 and the gimmick with them being dubbed over in English was hysterical.

The backstage segment with Val Venis (when Taka turned on him) was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Road Warriors are the obvious answer. But Beer Money and Apolo/Banderas will always be my favorite teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back