Greatest Album By..... Nirvana

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Yeah, I'm back, so I'm back into making up some "Greatest Album" threads.

First one in a while, and a band who were unfortunately short-lived, due to the death of Kurt Cobain. They were a great band, who possibly could still be huge today.
There are only 3 albums, so which one do you think is your favourite??

EDIT: Forgot to click the Poll button, so your 3 options are

1) Bleach
2) Nevermind
3) In Utero

What on earth do you mean it don't count? My favourite pearl jam album is live on two legs. and that's not a studio album.

Just because you made the thread don't mean you have complete control on what counts or not. It's still an album so it counts.

What on earth do you mean it don't count? My favourite pearl jam album is live on two legs. and that's not a studio album.

Just because you made the thread don't mean you have complete control on what counts or not. It's still an album so it counts.

Ok, fine. I was trying to go with JUST studio albums.

Then you should of stated that. and just to be a cunt,

Mtv unplugged.

that's two votes. :)

Then you should of stated that. and just to be a cunt,

Mtv unplugged.

that's two votes. :)

I will do next time. It's my favourite as well, and I knew most would vote for it, so that's another reason why I attempted to shy away from it :p

I will do next time. It's my favourite as well, and I knew most would vote for it, so that's another reason why I attempted to shy away from it :p
Well that's jut stupid.
Here's another vote forMTV Unplugged in New York. I also really enjoyed Incesticide (another album you probably don't acknowledge). Rather than be entirely difficult, if I must constrain myself to your limited selection, I prefer In Utero over Nevermind (too slick for my taste). That said there is a certain messy joy to be found in Bleach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back