Great match from the original ECW

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
[YOUTUBE]A8GPfOPyUz4[/YOUTUBE]

From Heatwave 2000 Jerry Lynn vs Steve Corino

It is the match that Lynn writes "DIE" on his stomach using Corino's blood and uses the blood as warpaint, fucking sick!

I love the Spike DDT Jerry gives Corino onto a steel chair in off the top rope too

Just a great match, I miss the old ECW and both these guys are criminally underrated wrestlers.

Jerry Lynn is my favorite wrestler of all time. This was a great match, but most of his in ECW were. Corino is also an underrated wrestler.

Posting this will get you rep from me, and possibly Shadow...

Whenever you had a Jerry Lynn match in Ecw you knew he was going to put on a show. Jerry was a fucking monster and allways fun to watch in Ecw, he brought focus back to real wrestling in a wrestling company.

We all loved the hardcore matches, but it was refreshing to get a good wrestler like Tazz and Jerry and others to not just brawl. I know Tazz was a hell of a brawler. But the suplex variations were just amazing. His matches with Rvd were great.

He also seems to put on a show at Heat Wave lol, his match with Justin Credible at Heatwave 98 was pretty fucking good to. Much better than his match with Justin at Ar over the title.

Lynn was amazing, still is.

I have read an interview with him where he says he was injured when the Invasion started in 2001, and when he was fit again he told management he was ready to join the Alliance and they said they had no spot for him, and released him shortly after.

So they had spots for Shawn Stasiak, Hugh Morrus and other jobbers but not one of the best performers in the business?

You had a load of ex-ECW champions like Taz, Credible, Rhino, Raven and they wouldnt add Lynn to the group who is the best performer of them all. Fucking joke man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back