Good rookies so far.

Why? Or where, rather.

I don't go in the Non-Spams too much anymore anyway. Too many dummies who can't spell. It makes my head hurt to try and read that shit.

2008 was the greatest year for rookies: 48.7, FTS, jmt225, Miko, Murfish, NSL, PRH, Tastycles, and tdigle. We win!!!

Also, only one rookie has captured my heart: cookie, whom I endearingly call cookis.

Yes and yes. I forgot how many great people were in the class of 2008. And cookie is awesome. How did I miss her?

Why? Or where, rather.

I don't go in the Non-Spams too much anymore anyway. Too many dummies who can't spell. It makes my head hurt to try and read that shit.

Find the HBK bashing thread, I think it was in the General section. I have a short little debate with your favorite poster D-Man. He says I ''gave him a run for his money" but it was a draw at the very least. Thing is, I posted last and it went unanswered.

Find the HBK bashing thread, I think it was in the General section. I have a short little debate with your favorite poster D-Man. He says I ''gave him a run for his money" but it was a draw at the very least. Thing is, I posted last and it went unanswered.

By that logic, I've beaten Gelgarin in a debate.

By that logic, I've beaten Gelgarin in a debate.

I didn't mean in in the sense that I won because he never posted again in that thread, I meant that after I had answered his criticisms with strong rebuttals he never addressed them yet countered arguments made by posters with under 20 posts. We had gone back and forth for numerous posts only for him to discontinue our debate to argue with others. I consider that a win, a draw at least.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love you, by the way.

Is that why he goes out of his way to mention a new rookie every week?

Maybe. Doc's a good guy. He should choose one and stick with them if he wants to be a mentor. If first choice hasn't worked out too well.

Nickb03 is the only one whose impressed me outside of the Spam sections. Just want to point out that he is awesome before summer hits, and your lack of a social life locks you up, keeping you on WZ, and you search the Non Spam sections out of boredom, and find his posts and think that they are the shit.

Ah, but the 2009 ROTY class brought us Razor, D-Man, Tenta, Lariat*, Dave, and me. And some others not worth mentioning. ;)

Hmmm...don't know about the ROTY part, but I technically count as 2009 as well, even though I've actually been around since 2001. I just didn't make my first post until 2009...

Of course, I'm not that good...

:suspic:

Apparently I wasn't worth mentioning on that ROTY 2009 list......fuck you're right. I'm not worth mentioning.

I must say Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy seem like the most impressive rookies for the 2010 season...oh wait, nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back