Goldberg Or Bret Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXrulz

Dark Match Jobber
there are lot of people here who thinks goldberg sucks but how could anyone really say that??? he was fast especially for his size and was very explosive. he was also one of the strongest wrestler out there. i watched starcade and saw bret hart beat him for the wcw title but he was screwed. i mean this guy steamrolled over everyone in wcw. i saw him jackhammer the giant whos 500lbs and he had him up vertically for about 5 secs before dropping him!!! can anyone do that? then he went to the wwe where he demolished HHH and the rock two of the biggest at the time and both on their prime and destroyed the so called next big thing at mania. i think the nickname exellence of execution should be his cuz of the way he executes people in like 2 mins. bret hart is good but one on one wrestling match i dont think bret has a chance. i see goldberg dropping him in the 10 minute mark!

GoldBerg would win Bret Hart. I don't think GoldBerg sux. Him and Lesnar those 2 were monsters.

Hart is a more Technical. He's a great Submission Wrestler 1 of the best but GoldBerg has the Strength and Speed and It will take a long time to make him tap out.

GoldBerg V.S. Bret Hart would be a Classic but with all the problems going on with Bret U know the Shawn Michael problems he won't be the same wrestling but GoldBerg will be the same or even better. The old Bret Hart would beat GoldBerg.

bret hart is 10x better than goldberg, i never liked goldberg, thought he was a pretty crappy wrestler, hart in his prime is a lot better

I'm not a Bret Hart guy, but this isn't even close...Bret in a landslide.

Bret Hart vs. Goldberg a classic? Please go rent Starrcade '99..you have to see that 'classic' to believe it.

Hart is the better wrestler and wrestling is fake. The outcome is determined so the match could go on for a year if htey wanted. I mean i could beat goldberg in 1 minute if they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back