Gold Rush Discussion: Chris K.O. vs. James Howard [Chairs Match]

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
EEiZsmm.gif

A few months ago, Chris K.O. made his return to WZCW after being stuck on an island with his trusty companion Steve the Volleyball, attempting to re-start his career with a fresh slate... even if K.O. wasn’t his usual self. Shortly after, long-time friend and rival James Howard came back and offered a friendly challenge to K.O. at Revolution: New Year’s Redemption. After a losing effort, Howard would assume the identity of a masked man, attacking K.O. at any opportunity he could (including his quarter-finals match in the Gold Rush tournament) with a steel chair. Howard revealed himself to be the man behind the attacks and now, the stage is set for these two to do battle in a Chairs match.

Can K.O. gain revenge over Howard or will James even the score?​

Shotaro has officially returned after a "one-time only" affair with his character James Howard. He's been good in storyline but as far as matches go, he hasn't picked up a victory yet. I believe there is some "RP ring rust" for Shotaro since he's been away for quite a while but he's got enough content in this feud alone to turn that around.

Chris K.O. has been up and down recently. Picked up a few wins, picked up a few losses. Not exactly the best performances out of Kermit in his entire career but he's been a solid RPer. A very solid RPer. He's got the victory from the first encounter against Shotaro as well and he's been consistent for a while.

Prediction: Chris K.O. picks up the win in their second outing.

A great match gimmick which I predict will lead to two great RP's from both competitors. Either one could take this, but it will come down to who has the stronger RP. Momentum and previous reads from this cycle point me to leaning in favor of Chris winning. Doesn't mean Howard cannot do it, he definitely can. This is just me predicting without having RP's to read. This is another one I'm really looking forward to seeing what both competitors come up with, so good luck guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back