Glee Fan Club

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
FTS and I love this show. And we don't give a fuck if you don't approve. We're still macho damnit.

I'm going to go grease my muscles. And watch more Glee. Fucking love this show, even though I thought I would absolutely despise it.

Come out of the closet fans. It's okay.

This show is so gay. Honestly, of all the words in the English language, it's the only word that works.

I love it, therefore, I love the gays.

I want to have sex with the girls, but I still love the gays.

This show is amazing. It's opened my mind and closed it all at once.

I don't care about every woman. Just Rachel.

You can have Quinn.

nope I don't watch lost mainly because I don't watch much TV anymore. I will watch all of Lost in one sitting after it has completely finished

nope I don't watch lost mainly because I don't watch much TV anymore. I will watch all of Lost in one sitting after it has completely finished

haha good luck, theres been something around 100 episodes already and still another season left to go.

Lost is a good show. As for Glee, the girlfriend loves it so i've seen some of it. It's tolerable.

Lost is likely the greatest television show ever. In fact, it definitely is. The only shows that come close in my book are The X-Files and Twilight Zone.

This show is pretty awesome, I've seen up to episode 9 online and have enjoyed them all. What's been your fav song so fa?

So, you watchin' tonight FTS? Holy fuck Rachel is even hotter than ever. The things I'd do to that girl, my god, probably illegal in most states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back