Give me a gift in here

Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Grapefruits of Wrath
Since everyone seems to be in such a giving mood, I figured I'd take advantage of everybody's holiday spirit.

I accept all kinds of gifts: Sigs, Fan Art, Marijuana, and the always accepted Green Rep.....

.... and I guess I'd be willing to get you guys a gift too, so if you're looking for some music I'd be more than happy to scour the internet and PM you some FREE mp3's and/or torrents.

Lemme know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to pirate the internet and bring you the booty!

an already fully packed bong and someone to share it with.

bong+and++bongs.jpg

Happy Holidays SSC here's some green. :rasta:

:rasta:

an already fully packed bong and someone to share to with.

Already gave you green before this thread was started:)

I've got JUST the thing

41_545x661shkl.jpg

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

baconwitheggs.jpg

Merry Christmas SSC.

(Not sure how many will get the reference).

This is your brain on drugs

SUNNY SIDE UP MUTHANUGGA!!!!!

It just makes more sense that way.

.... and I'm serious, anyone trying to get their hands on a new CD, or a couple singles or whatnot just list what you're looking for in here and I'm sure I'll be able to find it for you.

It's kinda like my own underground musical railroad.

SSC i just remembered, you still owe me a post in my 'The song that got you into..Metallica' thread.

.... and I'm serious, anyone trying to get their hands on a new CD, or a couple singles or whatnot just list what you're looking for in here and I'm sure I'll be able to find it for you.

It's kinda like my own underground musical railroad.

Can you please find me a copy of Tanya Tucker & T. Graham Brown - Don' t Go Out

I have been trying to download it for a year
also cody rhode's and Mcintyre's theme would be appreciated

Yes i have a unique taste in music
oh and merry xmas Kevin (I Dont know your name so i will just call you that

Dammit, I have to spread before I can rep you again, SSC. I'll get to that ASAP. Besides rep, I can't really give you much sadly. :(

.... and I guess I'd be willing to get you guys a gift too, so if you're looking for some music I'd be more than happy to scour the internet and PM you some FREE mp3's and/or torrents.

Got any good Bay Area rap you can hook me up with?

Got any good Bay Area rap you can hook me up with?

I'm a huge Andre Nickatina fan, so if you don't have his most recent album I'll be putting that under your pm tree. If you do have it I can get you any other Nickatina CD. The newest E-40 CD was pretty good, and you can never fail with Mac Dre. Just lemme know what sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back