Gimme Bad Rep or You Suck

kiriyama

The Salvatore of the WZ
Is there anyway way to get as much negative rep as the heads have positive rep? I'm serious... I want the worse rep, and no this ain't reverse psychology. Please, if you hate me as much as I hate you all... gimme bad rep.

Are you a prisoner? If not, you will be.

Define "Prisoner" on this board. If it means I have 3 or 4 infractions have been temporarily banned once... than yes. I am a Prisoner, if that's not the definition here... then no, I'm a visitor.

Let's let Spawn have him in a cell for about 10 minutes. The screaming always soothes me.

What are you? Some kind of ****** or do u itch for the sweet pain that those underlings who wish to try and invoke my name crave do dearly? I'm not a hired henchman bitch. I slit the throats of those who piss me off. And guess who JUST pissed me off.

Tell ya what. When I finally sit my fat ass down and open up a fan club, I will mail you a fucking invite. Otherwise, crawl away roach. Crawl away.

Define "Prisoner" on this board. If it means I have 3 or 4 infractions have been temporarily banned once... than yes. I am a Prisoner, if that's not the definition here... then no, I'm a visitor.

So you posted here because you want to be a prisoner. No problem, I'll sort that out for you.

So you posted here because you want to be a prisoner. No problem, I'll sort that out for you.

Actually, no. I'd rather not be confined to this place, especially if it consists of more klunderbunckers, because to put it quite frankly... Kiri just don't roll like that.

The sweat on my left nut sack > Klunderblunker > Kiriyama lol

Where the fuck do these kids get their names anyways? Whatever happened to good old fashioned names like "Bob" . lol

No, more like this.

Kiriyama > My steaming piss steadily flowing into the toilet > My shit that just collided with the toilet's water > The nugget stuck to the toilet's side > The sweat on Spawn's left nut > Spawn > Klunderblunker

And I got my username from the main antagonist of the novel, Battle Royale, Kazuo Kiriyama. That ain't a problem... is it, boy?

The sweat on my left nut sack > Klunderblunker > Kiriyama lol

Where the fuck do these kids get their names anyways? Whatever happened to good old fashioned names like "Bob" . lol

Wait...what? Do you mean the left side of your sack. Otherwise I interpret that phrase to mean that you have 2 nut sacks.

No, more like this.

Kiriyama > My steaming piss steadily flowing into the toilet > My shit that just collided with the toilet's water > The nugget stuck to the toilet's side > The sweat on Spawn's left nut > Spawn > Klunderblunker

And I got my username from the main antagonist of the novel, Battle Royale, Kazuo Kiriyama. That ain't a problem... is it, boy?

:lol: Boy. I see no boy in these pants. lol I like u kind. You're offensive. Remind of me a younger version of me, cept with some D&D and Pokemon nerd mixed in. lol

Wait...what? Do you mean the left side of your sack. Otherwise I interpret that phrase to mean that you have 2 nut sacks.

Wanna get tea bagged and find out? lol Muthafucka, you know what I meant. Gettin all technical and shit. See, that's why bitches don't offer you pussy. Cause you would sit there and say some stupid shit like "don't you mean vaginal cavity, because otherwise it implies that you have a feline in your pants." lol

Spawn said:
:lol: Boy. I see no boy in these pants. lol I like u kind. You're offensive. Remind of me a younger version of me, cept with some D&D and Pokemon nerd mixed in. lol

Well, thank you... can't say I can say the same. I still hate you... but then again, that's just me being an asshole. Also, I'm no nerd. D&D is for strategic dorks who'll likely never get pussy... and pokemanz are for children that have evolved from Spongebob-queefing toddlers and into japanophile-pansies that are fascinated by popular japanese animations that were known to give kids seizures. No, I'm an exceptional being... or normal to put myself lightly. Nowhere near being a nerd.

What are you? Some kind of ****** or do u itch for the sweet pain that those underlings who wish to try and invoke my name crave do dearly? I'm not a hired henchman bitch. I slit the throats of those who piss me off. And guess who JUST pissed me off.

Tell ya what. When I finally sit my fat ass down and open up a fan club, I will mail you a fucking invite. Otherwise, crawl away roach. Crawl away.

I apoilgize. I'll shut up with the dumb lines.

Wanna get tea bagged and find out? lol Muthafucka, you know what I meant. Gettin all technical and shit. See, that's why bitches don't offer you pussy. Cause you would sit there and say some stupid shit like "don't you mean vaginal cavity, because otherwise it implies that you have a feline in your pants." lol

E-life is different from real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back