Get The "F" Out...

What the fuck is this fucking horse fuckin' shit. Good fucking lord, this fuckin' thread is one of the most fucked up fuckin threads I have ever fucking seen. Jesus fucking Christ, mother fuckers.

What the fuck is wrong with you fuckers?

I thought I'd be a rebel

Wow, this is this all you guys do all day, try and think of ideas for threads designed to flame bait me? yeah this is kinda lame, like really really lame, the sad thing is that you think this is the best way to get under my skin, I can imagine what the discussion was in the board room "hey I know, he's says 'fuck' alot so lets attack him for doing that!!!" :rolleyes:

Wow, this is this all you guys do all day, try and think of ideas for threads designed to flame bait me? yeah this is kinda lame, like really really lame, the sad thing is that you think this is the best way to get under my skin, I can imagine what the discussion was in the board room "hey I know, he's says 'fuck' alot so lets attack him for doing that!!!" :rolleyes:

I don't think it was brought up in the Board Room. I can check though.

Although, it HAS been virtually unanimously agreed though that "Flame-baiting" doesn't exist.

So, yeah.

I don't think it was brought up in the Board Room. I can check though.

Although, it HAS been virtually unanimously agreed though that "Flame-baiting" doesn't exist.

So, yeah.

What's funny is that this comes from the guy who has accused more people of flame-baiting him than anyone else on the forums...well except for DIAR, he may have accused a few more of it but anyway;)

What's funny is that this comes from the guy who has accused more people of flame-baiting him than anyone else on the forums...well except for DIAR, he may have accused a few more of it but anyway;)

Fact: I never accused anyone of flame-baiting in a serious manner. Usually when I did it, it was in a mocking way.

Fact: I never accused anyone of flame-baiting in a serious manner. Usually when I did it, it was in a mocking way.

:rolleyes:Yup, whatever, sure, we'll just pretend your telling the truth ok?, I mean after all you are the great and almighty Sly after all;)

Sly, I will go quote the old thread ... You were a fiery little one in that thread.

:lmao:

I do have to say that you've grown on me immensely Justin. True story.

Same here, at least you're not afraid to stir shit up around here, makes thread more entertaining to read, the love fest get around this place can get to be a tad too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back