Geometry Update:

M

Melon Farmer

Hey everybody,

I thought I would give you a little update. Tomorrow is out 3rd test of the semester.

40 - 1st test

45 - 2nd test

tomorrow is the big day!!

I studied my ass off tonight, and I did 53 math problems from the review sheet he gave us a while back.

Out of those 53 questions, I got 10 wrong!! How sick and awesome is that!! I am finally FINALLY and COCO means FINALLY gonna pass a freakin Math Test!!!

Wish me good luck on the Math/Geometry Test, Tomorrow!! I will let you all know what I got, I should have the test back by Monday even by the weekend because he puts the grades up on the internet wizard kind of thing...where you have a user name and password, so it's private.

He puts the scores up on Thursday Night, but last week his mother passed away unfortunately so I'm not really sure.

Anyways, Wish Me Good Luck and get rep from me...even though it probably won't mean anything, since I am so negative :)

Well good luck to yah (don't rep me though, just offering moral support from one person suffering from Geometry to another)!! Geometry, being the epitome of evil, needs to be beaten down and executed. Yessiree. I might be a pacifist, but Geometry is just nasty.

Flames Out
Dragon

Geometry is the easiest math class i took throughout High School.. Trig or Calculus was the most difficult.

actually no. I just did enough to pass.

Well I was because i could sleep in class, not show up for a week or so, and still gets A's and B's on crap i didn't bother learning. I hated math though, but i loved English class, and chemistry.

Well good luck to yah (don't rep me though, just offering moral support from one person suffering from Geometry to another)!! Geometry, being the epitome of evil, needs to be beaten down and executed. Yessiree. I might be a pacifist, but Geometry is just nasty.

Flames Out
Dragon

I 100 % agree with you, but this part of Geometry is actual Math Problems!! That is what Math should be, not stupid memorizations!!

Geometry is the easiest math class i took throughout High School.. Trig or Calculus was the most difficult.

Are you joking, man? The easiest math class in High School, has to be Algebra...that was so easy!!! And Eternal Dragon is right, you are one of those kids. Pfft, geek, lol joking.

actually no. I just did enough to pass.

Well I was because i could sleep in class, not show up for a week or so, and still gets A's and B's on crap i didn't bother learning. I hated math though, but i loved English class, and chemistry.

I totally dispise you bro, lol joking again.

Luther..others seem to be interested if you don't care then don't click on the thread that I made...simple put.

Becca: I studied my butt off and the test was REALLY hard!! 16 questions...i prolly got 4 wrong (hopefully less) so I prolly got in the 80's (under a 90 is UNACCEPTABLE AND i WILL FREAK!!!!)

Luther..others seem to be interested if you don't care then don't click on the thread that I made...simple put.

Becca: I studied my butt off and the test was REALLY hard!! 16 questions...i prolly got 4 wrong (hopefully less) so I prolly got in the 80's (under a 90 is UNACCEPTABLE AND i WILL FREAK!!!!)

Well don't count your grades until you know what you've got. I always find that stresses me out more.

^ :lmao: thanks for the words of wisdom ;)

I got a very disappointing 82 on it.

Ok when I was in School, an 82 was like a B, if I got a B on a test that was pretty good, especially considering I never really put much effort in school, it was basically like being in prison for me, security camera's, cops roaming the hallways, your every move being watched..., anyway and 82 isn't bad, it's not like you failed

Meh, I always got "F's" somehow I figured they stood for "fantastic way of looking at it."

Because no matter what the correct answer was, I could always find a way to make something else sound right. :lmao:

Meh, I always got "F's" somehow I figured they stood for "fantastic way of looking at it."

Because no matter what the correct answer was, I could always find a way to make something else sound right. :lmao:

See I always tried to convince my parents that F's stood for fantastic too, and that A's stood for awful, but it never worked, they just gave me that "shut the fuck up" look, and then told me I better do better....I always figured as long as I passed I was good, lol

See I always tried to convince my parents that F's stood for fantastic too, and that A's stood for awful, but it never worked, they just gave me that "shut the fuck up" look, and then told me I better do better....I always figured as long as I passed I was good, lol

Meh.. I never claimed to be the best student. My Parents pulled me out of school before I reached High School because of personal issues I had with the school board.

I was enrolled into G.E.D. classes within the same year, & I passed all the tests on my first try. (thankfully to, cause it would've cost $40.00 per test if I failed from what I understand) I shoved the fact that I could do it without the school board in their face by sending out invites for them to come to the graduation party.. "unfortunately" they didn't attend.

Meh.. I never claimed to be the best student. My Parents pulled me out of school before I reached High School because of personal issues I had with the school board.

I was enrolled into G.E.D. classes within the same year, & I passed all the tests on my first try. (thankfully to, cause it would've cost $40.00 per test if I failed from what I understand) I shoved the fact that I could do it without the school board in their face by sending out invites for them to come to the graduation party.. "unfortunately" they didn't attend.

I just didn't care, High School was not a good time for me, senior year wasn't bad, but that's cause I didn't have to do much, cause I had some shit where I could get out of school and get credits for working, so I dropped all my classes after lunch, and went home early, meanwhile they thought I was a t work at that time, when the truth was I didn't start until about a half hour after I would normally get out

meh, I got out my senior year, after lunch, and i didnt even have a job at the time. I had all my credits except for the classes i was taking. I wasn't suppose to be let out unless i was working, but meh, they weren't giving me 4 classes i didnt need.

Meh, I spent most of high school retaking algebra. Geometry was easy as fuck but Algebra I just never understood.

Schools a bore anyways. Sleeping is the way too get through Coco.

Meh, I spent most of high school retaking algebra. Geometry was easy as fuck but Algebra I just never understood.

Schools a bore anyways. Sleeping is the way too get through Coco.

See, I was so good at spectrum science, I was in it for three years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back